Seeds in a hot mailbox ?

• Thread starter joebean91
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

joebean91

So mailbox keys were lost and a pack of SFV OGKush BX2 had been inside for at least a day , maybe a couple days . This mailbox is outside in direct sunlight , and temps here have been about 77 degrees F daytime high . I'm worried that it could have got much hotter inside the mailbox . I am gonna try to germ 'em in the next day or so .
In the meantime I would like to hear some opinions , what do you think ? . Is it likely that they will still be viable or not ? . Anyone have a similar problem before ? .
Thanks in advance :damnhippie:

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
joebean91, only way to know is to germ them !!! I would say they will pop !! Let us know how they do . monkey5

saldiado

saldiado

the heat might help speed it up, as long as they were not fried, good luck

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Funny thing:) I have been worried about the same thing..It is hotter than shit around here lately, so I have been waiting daily for my mail man just to avoid this.. Good luck brother
:passingjoint:

GTD

J

joebean91

Thanks guys ! . I just need to make some room for 'em now , as I didn't plan to start them right away .
Haha , that is funny GTD . Just don't loose your keys ! . I had to pay the usps to come and change the lock .

U

USApotluvr1

Thats a bitch, Joebean!

I hope your seeds germ for you, bro'! I am thinkin' that if it wasn't day after day in there, and temps peaked at 77 degrees which could be worse, I am guessin' they will germ!! Let us know how it turns out! potluvr

G

guerilla family

Gl Joe bean! I agree, the only way to find out is to pop em!

LEt us know the verdict!

Good luck man

:smiley_joint:GFam

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
I don't think you will have any issues at all. Infact, I had a similar situation like you but mine were left in this hot ass 90+ Texas sun for 3 days outside in the mailbox. I had a family emergency to tend too. No issues at all with germinating, all popped nice and healthy. So if my seeds can take over 90+ in Texas heat, I think you will be fine. lol.. Best of luck though..!

DaFarmer

DaFarmer

You will be alright Joebean91,it was only two days....Marijuana seeds, ans the plants themselves are very strong and resilient DF!!!! Go on and let those seeds split and come above ground and let us know how they turn out OK????

J

joebean91

Thanks for responses everybody . Tex , 90 + that makes me feel alot better .

Latest posts

Top Bottom