Wanted Seeds in Australia

• Thread starter Spana3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shona

Frosty flowers,, is 1,& there is others
theres a few facebook pages, aussie canna, aussie baked beans, sri yantra, seed swap at mardi grass in nimbin in may, but since all the borders shut customs started irradiating alot of overseas stuff, made it hard, you have to know people or order regs and breed your own.

S

Shona

just had an order destroyed by customs....

they got 1 out of 3 orders I had come at similar times....

still no good for us down under, Ive never had one found up until now....

would you agree maybe we need to do our orders here around the silly seasons? too much mail for them to check increases chances of them getting through?
can you not source seeds here in Australia?

Frostie069

Frostie069

can you not source seeds here in Australia?
yes I have a mate that gets from within, bigger variety ordering from OS. I'll order within if I have to, currently 1/3 stopped, I'll take my chances until it costs me too much....what I am collecting now in orders I hope to reproduce so I don't have issues getting strains I like from breeders I like in the future....

Frostie069

Frostie069

yes I have a mate that gets from within, bigger variety ordering from OS. I'll order within if I have to, currently 1/3 stopped, I'll take my chances until it costs me too much....what I am collecting now in orders I hope to reproduce so I don't have issues getting strains I like from breeders I like in the future..
I was actually very lucky as the two that made it through were no refunds or resends, the one that got nabbed I ordered from someone on here and I am lucky and grateful they are resending......😘😘

chamullero420

chamullero420

yes I have a mate that gets from within, bigger variety ordering from OS. I'll order within if I have to, currently 1/3 stopped, I'll take my chances until it costs me too much....what I am collecting now in orders I hope to reproduce so I don't have issues getting strains I like from breeders I like in the future....
I wonder if customs keep a database of names/addresses that have had packages seized/destroyed, which might make it harder to get subsequent orders through?

chamullero420

chamullero420

I just had a couple of separate orders from Herbies seized in July. Package arrived sans seeds with the dreaded letter.

Herbies just informed me that they now offer shipping via FedEx and that they have done test shipments that seem to be getting through. It's also now mandatory to have the shipping insurance

PurpleGreen

PurpleGreen

I just had a couple of separate orders from Herbies seized in July. Package arrived sans seeds with the dreaded letter.

Herbies just informed me that they now offer shipping via FedEx and that they have done test shipments that seem to be getting through. It's also now mandatory to have the shipping insurance
Dang, that's some bad luck with the seized orders from Herbies 😩 But hey, they're switching things up with FedEx and mandatory insurance now – they're not messing around! And those test shipments getting through? That's the glimmer of hope we all needed. Fingers crossed your next package makes it to your doorstep without any hiccups

chamullero420

chamullero420

Dang, that's some bad luck with the seized orders from Herbies 😩 But hey, they're switching things up with FedEx and mandatory insurance now – they're not messing around! And those test shipments getting through? That's the glimmer of hope we all needed. Fingers crossed your next package makes it to your doorstep without any hiccups
Yeah, I will report back. I think the suggestion above about ordering in December so the package arrives within the massive volume of xmas stuff is a good one.

S

Skunk_dog

Try Solfire direct, I know they ship and know a few folks that have received their orders.. Shipping costs suck, with the VAT..but hey.

For 15% OFF (SOLFIRE) Direct - use code SFCDOGGYDOG @ checkout.

Top Bottom