Seeds In My Buds. Help

• Thread starter Shroomtrips
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shroomtrips

Shroomtrips

Hi all. Just took some samples for the first time from one of my 4 plants and i found some seeds in it! But i have never seen a banana on my budsites. sample got me well high. I did inspect other bud sample but i cant see any visible seeds on it although its of the same plant. Im 2 weeks away from harvest, so what should i do? Harvest it prematurely or leave it for some more time? The stuff is high af. Im adding some pictures of the other bud, sorry for the quality ;)

Seeds in my buds help
Seeds in my buds help 2
Seeds in my buds help 3
Seeds in my buds help 4
NHWhites

NHWhites

Can’t tell if that’s purple or rot?!? If they were grown outdoor then some stray pollen knocked up your ladies. No need to chop early, the ‘damage’ is already done. Hell, let them mature so the seeds are viable for your next grow

Dunge

Dunge

You don't need to see nanners to infer their presence.
No advantage to early harvest that I can think of.
Normal harvest and cure, followed by a seed search.
Please let us know how pervasive the seeds are.
It may not be that bad.

Shroomtrips

Shroomtrips

Can’t tell if that’s purple or rot?!? If they were grown outdoor then some stray pollen knocked up your ladies. No need to chop early, the ‘damage’ is already done. Hell, let them mature so the seeds are viable for your next grow

Nope im growing indoors. Im amazed by how nice the smoke was with only 4 days of drying in dark warm area and no cure. And its strong af too.

Shroomtrips

Shroomtrips

You don't need to see nanners to infer their presence.
No advantage to early harvest that I can think of.
Normal harvest and cure, followed by a seed search.
Please let us know how pervasive the seeds are.
It may not be that bad.
Will do. Ive inspected plants thoroughtly and i cant see any seeds. I will let her live then

Dbear180

Dbear180

I've had a ballast fail & weird out a girl in the corner. Two girls next to her had a few beans along with some on herself. All the buds were still great tho, you really couldn't tell the difference other than the few visible seeds & I took those while on the drying lines & bottom of shake bags. I eventually grew them a few years later when I had nothing going, planted 20 to cut out males & have some extras for outside, ended up with 18 girls lol. I think I accidentally made feminized seeds. The one I kept & still have is my profile pic. Its a bubba x og. No herm issues, chunky fat nugs that like to go a little purple on top. Classic bubba kush smell, bit of a "sprayed too much cologne & got some in your mouth" taste. Good daytime smoke for me, not too heavy. Overall it ended up being a pleasant surprise.

incogneato

incogneato

Not too much of them i hope. Did u use them seeds for ur next grow?
A few hermed out bad, others not at all bud still got seeded. Good learning experience anyway. I ran one bean this run from them for bo reason. No issues but i doubt ill be running many of them

Shroomtrips

Shroomtrips

Ive dried my little sample for 4 days only and the smoke was very nice. Taste, smell and most important the high was veeeeery nice. Im surprised. I had no hermies on my last run but the smoke wasnt as good as this one. I will see what the quantity will be like once harvested.

Shroomtrips

Shroomtrips

Hi all. Today i decided to harvest prematurely because of christmas holiday. I checked trichs and i could see about 10-15% amber so im happy with that. I trimmed 2 plants other 2 will be trimmed dry. Cant wait

P.S. By further sampling my plants i only found 1 more seed so hopefully only few branches of one tree hermied (?)

IMG 2396
IMG 2411
lemons

lemons

You could always use seeded flowers to play around with extracts and edibles

Latest posts

Top Bottom