• Start date
  • Tagged users None
ElCrecedor

ElCrecedor

Genetics is a key part in growing above the rest, I grow different šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„

frebo

frebo

Genetics is a key part in growing above the rest, I grow different šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„
I finally got to see your price list. I donā€™t think that THCFarmer is the place to try to sell $2000 seeds or clones. We are mostly small growers taking care of a small group of family and friends. We buy clones or seed for $20 or less and thereā€™s NO WAY we can afford your ā€œcreationsā€. In two years we will be growing your strains after those big buck growers buy your stuff and sell to us clones to recoup their investments. Thank you for your efforts and good luck with the big boys.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

In my experience clones are much more likely to carry endemic pathogens, especially if you get them from the dispensary. Every time I have ever gotten powdery mildew it was from a store bought clone, never from seed. Seeds however you have to deal with weeding out the runts (not runtz I mean actual runty plants) and if you use regular seed weeding out the males.

ElCrecedor

ElCrecedor

Tissue culture is your friend, don't knock it till you try it šŸ‘

Mech53

Mech53

Coffeecups not sure what part of Okla your in but outdoors is a challenge with all the bugs we have here in South Central Okla.

william76

william76

Yea,the prices for clones is ridiculous!,best get 1 and trade for others,how it used to be done,its all about the money these days.76

Top Bottom