Seeds Vs Clones & Time Frames From Start To Flower

• Thread starter ItsAxe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ItsAxe

Okay so I'm doing 60 plants in my yard next year and 2, 80 plant light-dep greenhouses. I'm wondering if I should use clones or start from seed or a mixture of both. I am trying to get as high a yield as possible and if I start from seed when should I start? I live in NorCal and am trying to get plants in the ground as early as possible. The plants in the yard will be 300 gal smart pots and the ones in the greenhouse are 15 gal grow bags. Any additional help is greatly appreciated!

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

I would say find you some clones if you can get them healthy and not bug infested .! I don't live and cali so I'll let someone a little farther north answer that .

I

ItsAxe

I would say find you some clones if you can get them healthy and not bug infested .! I don't live and cali so I'll let someone a little farther north answer that .
Well I have a decent clone guy but I was kinda looking for whats gonna yield more and be the best way to do it

the rrock

the rrock

Seeds for me seem to grow more vigorous outdoor, Im an indoor grower but put about 30 plants out for experimenting.With clones you know what your getting, with seeds its always a mystery pheno wise. Im near Big Basin and put them outside 3rd week of May

I

ItsAxe

Seeds for me seem to grow more vigorous outdoor, Im an indoor grower but put about 30 plants out for experimenting.With clones you know what your getting, with seeds its always a mystery pheno wise. Im near Big Basin and put them outside 3rd week of May
3rd week of may? We were going to try and get the ones in the yard in by mothers day and the ones in the light dep in a week or two before that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom