Seeds wont sink (Bad Seeds)

• Thread starter anthony6969
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

anthony6969

av just put some seeds in a cup of warm water to leave for 24 hourse before paper towel method and they wont sink even when i push them under, does this mean bad seeds

B

British_Hempire

I put no faith in this sinking seeds thing, just pop em in towels and see what happens.

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

i agree def dont worry about them not sinking germ em anyway ill bet they pop.

A

anthony6969

they are nivarna ak 48 i have them in paper towel method now in the boiler cubrd, thanx for the support

A

anthony6969

going to buy some organic compost tomore, then mixing with 35% perlite then feeding once a week with organic nutes

G

Guano

I usually soak mine in a glass of water w/a drop of LiquidKarma & many times they wont sink until they've been in the water for 12+ hours.Once they sink I soak them 24 hrs & then plant in my medium.Always sprout within 48 hours.

S

Swiffy80

Dont fuck about mate just get em in a little pot youll be fine.. im a bit heavy handed and paper towl method anit for me but everyones different and i anit knocking no ones ways as it works i have freinds who do it papertowl make sure it stays moist fella
you dont touch the buds (although we all do!) wen they growing so why touch a deilcate seedling just sprouted wen you dont have to..... i just cant see the mentailty unless of course your hydro

A

anthony6969

just checked up on them 24 houres after puttin them into paper towel an they have gone really dark but no have poped, gues ill have to be patient and hope they pop soon

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
24 hrs is still early to be worried. Nirvana is into mass production and if those beans have been sitting waiting to be sold for a bit they may take a couple of days. Where did they come from?

B

BITYmagicBeanz

if they dnt germ ina week 7days there no good.. dnt let the water dry out n tissue

B

BITYmagicBeanz

yeh thats a good site mate. nirvana aint the best make if thats what u got. but thats a cool site for seeds

A

anthony6969

does the temp matter do they crack quicker in warmth because were i got them its not very warm is its ok about room temp

R

Ronin

They should be warm. If they are too cold they will be real slow to germ if they even do germ. I sit mine on top of my digital cable box and it keeps it at a good temperature.

C

cephas333

From my personal experience,it's best not to let the seeds sink to the bottom. They will sprout better if you let them float at the top. They will float there with a long root hanging from the seed pod. I think they get more oxygen by floating at the top. Try this method on some bagseed and you'll see what I mean. Just give them some time to sprout. After trying all the other methods, this is the only one that will give me the best germination rates.

A

anthony6969

i dont understand how do u get bag seed when the bags have been grown from female plants which dont produce seeds unless there is a male present, someone please inform me from all the weed i have bought in my life non have ever had seeds in, what is the answer i dont understand someone please HELP

A

anthony6969

i have found after a long wait lol(36 houres) that floating seeds do still germ 43 of my 4 have germed so far so anyone worried DONT WORRY lol like i did lol

R

rocky

i dont understand how do u get bag seed when the bags have been grown from female plants which dont produce seeds unless there is a male present, someone please inform me from all the weed i have bought in my life non have ever had seeds in, what is the answer i dont understand someone please HELP

If you have never had any weed in your life that had seeds in it then you are one of the luckiest people in the world. Most, and almost all, of the weed i have gotten in my life has had seeds in it. If I wanted to get shit with no seeds in it i would have to pay top dollar, and also its harder to find, at least in the US.

Top Bottom