where is everyone getting Seeds!!!

• Thread starter Tomkins2010
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kanzeon

Kanzeon

The Choice/Attitude Seedbank is very reliable, too. With awesome customer service and an easy to navigate website. Sanniesshop has some cool stuff too, but it seems like you've got local options to support.

Shotyoung

Shotyoung

the new420guyseeds.org really took care of me this year. My stoned ass made a couple of mistakes and they not only fixed them within a few hours but sent twice what was ordered on the regular seeds which brought them down to 4 bux a pop. Beans were in hand within 3 days. Now to let mother nature show me what we have.
Just popped 11 out of 12 in 3 days germed. 8 of them were up on day 2 so this year is looking good despite the weirdness going on.

QuindariousGooch

QuindariousGooch

Check out Mark on Strainly... I only know him from a few purchases but he always communicates well, the seeds arrive fast and plump. Totally accountable and he sells all his seeds for $1 each. He produces 50,000 every 90 days so he sells high quality at a low price (per his bio). We had a 100% germ rate on a 30 seed run...no flower yet but expecting great things. It's an opportunity to buy right from a breeder at a fair price. Again, I only know Mark professionally but I buy a lot of seeds and for a buck a seed he could be a rude curmudgeon and it would be worth but his a solid vendor. I just noticed he even has his phone number if you want to ask a question vs emailing.
https://www.strainly.io/en/mark 619-929-1106
Cheers,
Q

Glassdub

Glassdub

Check out seed cellar in Jackson. I usually go in person to pick up / pay for seeds. They are closed to walk-ins, but they are shipping very fast right now. Last time I got some seeds, they gave me 6 regular mixed freebies from Irie Genetics.

www.seedcellar.com
I was going to try them before I found Homegrown Cannabis Co.

misterbee

misterbee

I've had a similar experience and their pricing is good. Have not popped the seeds yet so no comments there yet.
I, too, have ordered extensively from Mark/Strainly. The beauty is......he sends you the seeds BEFORE you send the money!!!! At $1.00 PER seed, you can't go wrong....in my personal opinion.

Glassdub

Glassdub

I got no reply here either. But dragboat jeffy at GLG got back to me in about 2 days. But i never ordered there. Only because no credit card payment.
The question to GLG was strain related wereas here it was payment, I don't know if that matters, seems to me the boss of GLG had the rep of being a big spammer over at the MMMA Forum, that generally doesn't bode well with me.
Hard to find venders that take credit, Homegrown Cannabis Co. took Debit via Google Pay so that worked for me.

Bitters420

Bitters420

I was going to try them before I found Homegrown Cannabis Co.
Homegrown is a good place, but didn't have seeds for sale, last time I was there.
That place was my go-to for a couple of years for great flower when they were on Michigan Ave. and then moved to Oakland Ave. I always walked out with great flower and free prerolls.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Homegrown is a good place, but didn't have seeds for sale, last time I was there.
That place was my go-to for a couple of years for great flower when they were on Michigan Ave. and then moved to Oakland Ave. I always walked out with great flower and free prerolls.
They are now on Pennsylvania and Jolly. I have stayed away from them. This place started as a mom and pop shop and I would go there regularly. Since then, there's been a series of ownership changes. They are known by the locals for high prices, and as a dispensary ... they have a bad reputation. I have no knowledge of seed sales there.

Glassdub

Glassdub

They have a buy one get one free sale going now that is a really good deal, but I don't need seeds now & want to see how good the ones they sent are before going forward they pack in zips of 4 & it seems there is a single runt (comparatively) in each pack I don't know if that common.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

They have a buy one get one free sale going now that is a really good deal, but I don't need seeds now & want to see how good the ones they sent are before going forward they pack in zips of 4 & it seems there is a single runt (comparatively) in each pack I don't know if that common.
Once upon a time (they were still on Michigan) it was a great place to order clones. That stopped after the first ownership change. The old man who owned the shop then was a good guy to deal with.

Bitters420

Bitters420

They are now on Pennsylvania and Jolly. I have stayed away from them. This place started as a mom and pop shop and I would go there regularly. Since then, there's been a series of ownership changes. They are known by the locals for high prices, and as a dispensary ... they have a bad reputation. I have no knowledge of seed sales there.

I personally know the old owners of the old dispensary at Pennsylvania and Jolly location. It is not the same owners as HomeGrown.

Glassdub

Glassdub

I thought Kyle Kushman (who I find really annoying) was the bossman, they got good reviews in Google search, I thought they were out of MI but the pack came from CA.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I thought Kyle Kushman (who I find really annoying) was the bossman, they got good reviews in Google search, I thought they were out of MI but the pack came from CA.
I'm not sure that THIS
is the same as this one though:

Web addresses are different. Area code for the seeds is 760. Area code for the dispensary is 517. My guess is the 2 companies are not related at all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom