seeds?

• Thread starter andy107
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

andy107

Where is a good place to buy that ships to the US? i would really like to get ahold of some white rhino seeds any input on this strain?

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
But you gotta have 15 posts first......so please no trollin and just hang out a while and post. You will get there soon. Great site to order from BTW!! Stellar performance and great genes.

T

tuffgong69

hi andy,anything crossed with the widow is usually good..never tried it but heard its a good yielder and frosty as hell..someone on here will have grown it so you'll probably get some more detailed info before long,peace,tg :hi

A

andy107

theres alot of good info and nice ppl here i plan on staying! :)

A

andy107

well this will be my first grow and i hear that its a good strain for beginners and i read it doesnt get very tall which is good because i have limited space.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Subcool has alot of nice strains Andy for a great price .:handshake

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Man I forgot brother that even though $100 sounds steep when your starting out that OG Kush x Blue Satilite is awesome and ya get a free pack of Donk .:dance

A

andy107

hmm i may do that! $100 is the most i was planing on spending so thats good! :) any advice on growing in apartment? im not totally sure i can do it without ppl noticing..:sweating

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
When I started inside it was in my apartment way back when and your main concern is Smell , Noise and light leaking out that people can see so get yourself a good scrubber and blower and maybe a small tent but I'm not sure if ya want to spen the money but for around $500 maybe a tad more should be good to go .:dance

G

Guano

I'd suggest browsing thru the GrowFAQ's & reading anything that pertains to questions you have.This way you can be sure & make an informed decision on your ability to complete a grow before you get in over your head.

A

andy107

you guys are sweet thanks for the advice! the lighting isnt a concern its more the smell and size since i will be growing in an empty coat closet.

CBF

CBF

Supporter
you will need to seal up the door so its air tight when you close it.

you will need a very good scrubber, a place to vent it( dryer venting), and at least a static inlet from somewhere as well.

top your plants, prune for at least 6 main stalks, and that will take a shit load of the stretch out.

dependin on your lamp and how fast ya can move that air outta the closet, you may have some heat issues to deal with. air cooled hood may be in order, use the same vent as the scrubber, inline from the lamp through the scubber then outside.

Brass growin in a apt

A

andy107

thanks thats good info but could you explain what topping my plants means? sorry im a newbie!

Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

Topping is removing/clipping the top growth shoot of a plant to promote multiple branches and bud sites. The search function is a great tool. Many noob questions can be answered right there and at the F.A.Q.'s Good luck and stay safe!

P

poutpup07

white rhino is available here as medicine man in one of the auctions for 110 dollars..... its a bit steep but ive been checking it out too crazy yields are supposed to come from this strain....but you can get other strains for half the price that will yield the same or better and be more potentr like subcools gear....agent orange comes to mind.....great white shark is here too but are f2 so i dont know how stable they are....check around the farm though its hard to beat the deals here and the service is top notch!
hope this helps some
peace
pup

A

andy107

thanks pup! ive been lookin around and so far its a toss up between jillybean and querkle i cant decide they both look great.

Top Bottom