Seeing in the dark - portable greenlight for your dark tending times

• Thread starter Greyskull
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Greyskull

Greyskull

Aloha everyone.
I like to do some tending when the lights are off. But I hate not being able to see squat. And I didn't want to just get any light because GREEN light is the only light to have when the lights are off. Oh, and I wanted portable handsfree don't need 5min to set up lighting before I get to work lighting.
I found it. CHEAP, too.
check it out- headlamps.

I found this headlamp by browning (like the gun) for hunters. 5 GREEN LEDS powered by 2 batteries the size of nickels. Clips onto the underside of the bill of your hat.
Lots of GREEN light wherever you turn your head - right when you need it.

THEY WERE ONLY $3.99 A SET RECENTLY SO I PURCHASED 5 FOR MYSELF AND CLOSE FRIENDS.

Price has gone up a whole whopping dollar, and I am not sure GREEN is still available at the site I ordered from.. but here's the link anyways.

Hope this helps you out!

T

Titoon_29

Hey greyskull,

thanks a lot for the link.. i ve always considered buying one but actually never did... i m probably not gonna buy this one , but thanks for the tip !

++

S

Swampdank

I am glad you reminded the community of this. I put a green sand castle mold over a mag light and hung it in the tent. Works great. I feel better about tending them now too.

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
They would be great for discreetly tending to outdoor crops at night, but I'm curious as to what you need to tend to during the dark hours indoors?

Q

Qman

They would be great for discreetly tending to outdoor crops at night, but I'm curious as to what you need to tend to during the dark hours indoors?

I don't think it matters. Green light is not in the plants spectrum regardless if indoors or outdoors
Q

Latest posts

Top Bottom