Seeking good recipe to grow White Bubba/White Master in soil...

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

So not all AN product are organic? Do they have a PK organic boost?

Very few are organic. Only a few additives most are full syn.

The PK boost I mentioned- Roots Organic HPK is full organic and good one at that.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter

The PK boost I mentioned- Roots Organic HPK is full organic and good one at that.

I wish we had roots organic around here seems like a top brand. Shipping cost too much with ferts, else i would of go for roots organic str8... :)

urbanite420

urbanite420

If I was going to use soil with AN nutes, I would Kellogs patio plus. it has all the organics that some premixes with, additional 30% perlite, and it is pest and weed free. you get it at home depot for 5 bucks a bag

Definitely use Bud candy, B52, overdrive, voodoo juice and great white (you can spend the extra cash for tarantula and pirhana but its all in gw).

I actually use Dr. Earths organic supplements for my grows. Ive had good results with Alien Kush F2s and Alien Purple urkle.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter

Ok now im set, im going with bio canna!! 100% organic and bad ass from the report have been reading! Not to mention i can found plenty of that aroid the corner :)

If I was going to use soil with AN nutes, I would Kellogs patio plus. it has all the organics that some premixes with, additional 30% perlite, and it is pest and weed free. you get it at home depot for 5 bucks a bag

Definitely use Bud candy, B52, overdrive, voodoo juice and great white (you can spend the extra cash for tarantula and pirhana but its all in gw).

I actually use Dr. Earths organic supplements for my grows. Ive had good results with Alien Kush F2s and Alien Purple urkle.

Hey bro thanks for the help!! But my heart have failed for BIO CANNA! Happy harvest every one i make sure to lunch a thread soon! :harvest:

urbanite420

urbanite420

Canna is what I run right now also. It is great for veg. I haven't run flowers yet. I just got moved into my new place. So thats next on my agenda, along with some Topdawg seeds. I am gonna run Alien Kush f2, alien purp urk, and one or 2 others.

Have you considered the BioBoost? I use the regular Boost at 1/2 dose for veg and it works great.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Canna is what I run right now also. It is great for veg. I haven't run flowers yet. I just got moved into my new place. So thats next on my agenda, along with some Topdawg seeds. I am gonna run Alien Kush f2, alien purp urk, and one or 2 others.

Have you considered the BioBoost? I use the regular Boost at 1/2 dose for veg and it works great.

Hell yeah bro! here's my line up for the next round:
Bio Rhizotonic
Bio Vega
Bio Flores
Bio Boost

and Cannazym along with. The soil is a mix of plagron batmix and biobizz lightmix, with twice much perlite. :)

Peace :harvest:

marski420

marski420

When you say soil do you mean soilless or actual soil? I ask because I'm in need of a good recipe too, but for soilless mixes.. If anyone feels like takin the time to PM me or message on here with their soilless mix recipe that would be great--not tryin to jack your thread bro,Just always on the look out for some valuable knowledge.

I

ibTheMan

PM Waayne, his organic mix must b the best cause he always uses it and his weed is always tops.
heres what he uses=Black Gold and Roots Organic for soil and Age Old for food

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

PM Waayne, his organic mix must b the best cause he always uses it and his weed is always tops.
heres what he uses=Black Gold and Roots Organic for soil and Age Old for food

yup:harvest:

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Connie a & b 8mls per gallon
Mother earth tea bloom 8ml
Bid ignitor 8ml
Big bud 8ml
Nirvana 8ml
Bud candy 8ml
Magical 5ml
Hygrozyme 5ml
Silica blast 5ml
Over drive 8ml
Bud factor X 8mls start week 4
Great white 2scoops per 5gal
Mico madness 2scoops per 5 gal
I keep it simple and I has wokered great the frostiest buds I have ever gotten hope this helps

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Oh and b52 8ml per gallon

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Hmm. I didnt see anyone mention House and Garden nutrients. I just received a sample pack of their whole lineup, including roots excelurater!! I here good things about their line and I plan on doing a side by side with my current nutes..

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Hey bro! How is that Bio line workin out for ya?? I think I am going to run the full Canna Bio line with their soil this next round.

H

hedster44

The soil recipe i use has been 7.6 cu.ft. pro-mix(2 bags), 1.5 cu. ft foxfarm ocean forest(1 bag), alf alfa meal, bone meal, greensand, soft rock phosphate, bat guano (N and P types) all at recommended ratios. I just do small batches in a wheelbarrow and mix by hand and with a drill with the paddle bit attached. I have been using connoisseur 1 & 2 and voodoo juice too but have also been thinking about trying the out canna line because i have heard good things. anyone here with any experience using it?

Top Bottom