selecting og's to breed with...

• Thread starter slausongardens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
slausongardens

slausongardens

so ive been running hundreds of strains and i still run a lot of non og strains but ive decided that og is what the people want so ive minimized my library to mostly ogs. and now im running them and am gonna select certain ones to throw pollen on but still keep a lot of them for the porfit grows like tahoe and larry and hells angels..

so ive got cypress hill og, herijuana og (its a hybrid but still using it as its my main male) true og, hells angels og, larry og, tahoe og, high octane og, poison og, diamond og, 91 og, xxx og, soul assassins og, fire og, king louie, jupiter, skywalker, diablo, masters mistress and $100 og. might be missing some but i think thats it, i hunted the private reserve og forever, finally got it and lost it or mislabeled it cuz i cant find it but i dont think i need it anyway.

im trying to find the superior cuts and the rare ones that other breeders havent used, imo the larry, tahoe, sfv, skywalker and fire although are no less bomb then the others they are pretty played out cuz theyve been used in a lot of crosses or are very easy to find. not to mention swerve ran some of em to the ground haha

so i think im gonna use this $100 og mostly and give it a lot of different pollen cuz it is some super duper dank and i havent seen it a lot. also the maser mistress, i dont know shit about it but its some fuely og funk.

i got the cypress hill og in flower now and its some flame, ive always thought it was the same as the soul assassins cut but it seems frostier then the soul assassins ive seen. i got the sac cut also though so ill flower it out and see if theyre the same. i got a nice mom and a lot of cuts so it'll prolly get some pollen too. the cypress hill that is.

the 91 og cut i have high hopes for, if its anything like GAMs 91 og or pk ripper or whatever they call it then its gonna be some top shelf og and it will get pollen. ill see once i get her in flower and test her out.

the true og is one of the best ones to me so it will get some pollen as is the high octane, theyre pretty similar to me, im bout to put em in flower side by side so ill see if there is any differences.

i like the yield on the hells angels but prolly wont use it. i have 2 fires that are different, obviously not raskals. ill prolly get rid of them, not that theyre bad or anything.

i have a male and female heijuana og, the male is motas oguana kush (og dom) and the female is a clone that floats around LA. it might be motas too but i dont think so. this is one of my favorite strains so i will keep it around forever. perfect mix to knock a mufucka out. lotta pollen coming from and on this boy and girl.

xxx og, i have 2, one that is a bubba cross and bubba dom, prolly gonna toss it after it flowers, and another og one that i think is orgnkids, prolly gonna get rid of it too unless it surprises me cuz i just got it.

might keep the poison around a few more runs and hit it with some pollen. the diamond will be gone after flower as well as the king louie and skywalker and jupiter, they are good cuts, very bomb but theyre everywhere. ive seen too much.

the larry and tahoe i use for big grows for patients but might lose the larry and just rock the tahoe. it will also get pollen cuz its the bomb ass real deal clone only tahoe, not swerves.

thats about it, i had a earth og but im pretty sure it was a fake and not the real deal cuz it doesnt really seem very og like, more sour like or even a bit of the trainwreck smell. unfortunately i mothered it out before testing so i have a bunch of clones right now that ill run for the heck of it but its gonzo after that. although its hella frosty and does have a good smell to it. anyone have experience with the earth og?

and one more that wasnt on the list that i absolutely love is the woody kush or woody og, i call it woody kush cuz its more kush then og. i guess its ogxbubbaxmaster. whatever the exact cross is, its amazing, one of my favorite cuts and i dont ever want to lose it. super fat calyxs and pungeant kush smell with knockout stone. it will be seeing a lot of pollen for a long time. everyone needs to get this one. and while were on kushs i just flowered out my socal master without taking a cutting and im regretting that, i plan on finding that one again and using it.

so long story short i will be using the $100 og, masters mistress, true og, 91 og, herijuana og and woody kush a lot. oh and wifi too fuck it. seeds should be made within the next 3 to 6 months. or maybe a year. this is not a game for the impatient man.

im looking for all new males also and have popped over 20 different strains to find some goodies. im hoping i find a good male in some socal master x Chemdog D/afghani seeds and also g13/lemon diesel x Chemdog D, lemon thai, ubc chemo, cabin fevers triple deez or blue geez, larry og bx3, big sur holy weed and white bx. i popped a lot more but those are the ones im hoping for some good ones out of. also popped facewreck og x nevils haze and albert walker x nevils haze from rare dankness, sour best shit ever, herijuana, grapefruit x herijuana and a bunch more so who knows.

the males i kept and have right now are the herijuana og and the white x Chemdog D.

so thats the jist of my og kush project.. if no one cares thats cool too haha im just constantly thinking about this stuff so this here site is my outlet. i get to come here and type out my thoughts and get other folks opinions.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hell yeah bro killer projects in tha works and those are some dank ass og's I love smokin and growin that shit best of luck can't wait to see evrything progress!

M

mrhouston907

Badass list of OG you got there, best of luck on your mission.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

hellz yeah maing wish u the best of luck on the project.. i was luky enuff to try that 100$ og at the shop i was working at and i gotta say the nuggs where chunky and frostty as fukk at least the 1st and last batch we got cuzz shortly after we had to close down.the patients loved it while it lasted,havent seen it since but i do remeber smoking her and fukk that shit packs a punch n a lung expandr..its gunna be a while but i noe ull have some gemzzz in the end im down for the show :passingjoint:

purpleberry

purpleberry

Dang u got some cuts. How does the sfv stack up in all these? Its the only one i have, becides platnium og, and i think that one is maybe a ogx it dont really look like the sfv, or any other pics ive seen of differnt cuts.

G

gooey

sounds dank...i got no experience with all these other og kush strains you mention ive only heard of the ones you discount as being played out...i really cant add much to your disscussion as ive only smoked a few og kush types and non were labled anything but og kush lol...anyways it seems like your on the right track my question would be what is this breeding programs goal? seems your going for exclusivity...clones noone has or has heard of, crossed with a rare male...im just curius, sounds interesting...take care

sb805og101

sb805og101

Damn slausongardens ! Glad to hear your working with $100 og tried a good batch ,loved it ,i will b lurking till your seeds drop bro!

B

Biggestpothead

Wow! A big sur holy weed male would be sick!!!! Cross that with the true og!!

slausongardens

slausongardens

thanks yall, i tryed to reply a few times to this thread and i guess they never went through haha. nice to know about the xxx og with the pm resistance, that is very good trait cuz ive been battling that shit lately and its annoying as shit. ive heard of the legends but its a closely kept cut so ill prolly never get my hands on it unless its a hybrid.. i wish tho..

thanks aligee, that true og is beautiful, if you could s1 that you definitely should, im surprised no ones done it yet, maybe it doesnt work on the true og.. but all i know is true og s1's would be the bizness.

i just finished my herijuana og crosses so as soon as i find a new good male ill start on some og hybrids.

slausongardens

slausongardens

oh yeah i forgot, i just got nigerian haze, star dawg, and tres star dawg so im gonna pop all 3 packs and the best male out of all those will be the stud muffin that gets to swing pipe in the next huge open pollination. i hope its the star dawg cuz i couldnt imagine a better male to use.

ill still play with some other males tho, like the big sur holy weed one, i plan on making f2s of that one so i dont ever lose em. but that male will see some action also but gotta test em out to see if theyre solid donors. the patience needed for this hobby is ridiculous.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Nice bump gooey! I don't know how I missed this thread, thanks for the info SG! I will be poppin the Stardawg & Headband x Heri OG soon, thanks bro!
The Sour D & White Dawg won't be far behind, I got a feeling plenty of gems will be found, good karma homie!

Top Bottom