selling seeds illegal in michigan?even from caregiver to caregiver?

• Thread starter plantevil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bigcat

change takes time the law is in place now its on the unfortunate patients that get caught in the legal battles that will set how the law is followed by the police and courts

T

tricloud

mmmp.com is the laws. check it out .you are not allowed to sell nothing like a doctor, or you are a drug dealer. go to jail, dont pass go, no 200 $

You can't sell but you can collect fees from your services, electricity and supplies. Same thing dif name .......................

J

jayrock2580

Man it called a requested donation amount for any transfer. It also isnt weed it is medicine. Or atleast thats how the patients I know and myself speak. Honestly it is all the same just a different wording.

potsmoke

potsmoke

guitar01.gif
Man i can't Waite till we in Michigan can just grow cannabis plants like corn and grain ..But is it illegal to posses cannabis seeds like ordering ?

B

blusnoman

seeds are no different than pot

if your a registered MMP in MI than seeds are more illegal than the flowers than came from...Only difference is seeds are incidental and do not count towards weight restrictions.

I know a guy in MI transferring seeds, PM me for info.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

There are hundreds of seedbanks that have discreet shipping that will ship anywhere.

cruzin

cruzin

We need a update about this. I dont have the answers but Id like to. Now that pots legal in Michigan we should be able to give seeds away? Someone over 21? Probably would not be able to send through the mail?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

We need a update about this. I dont have the answers but Id like to. Now that pots legal in Michigan we should be able to give seeds away? Someone over 21? Probably would not be able to send through the mail?

Anyone over 21 can transfer up to 2.5 oz flowers and seeds would be fine. Ya just cant sell anything. Mailing stuff falls under federal law and is illegal.

Moshmen

Moshmen

P
Anyone over 21 can transfer up to 2.5 oz flowers and seeds would be fine. Ya just cant sell anything. Mailing stuff falls under federal law and is illegal.
i don’t live up there any more but was just in our blessed mitten state about a month ago and I seen way too many advertisements for local growers selling candles and other legal products and then giving you the seeds as a “ freebie” pretty frickin shady I didn’t buy any! Lmao

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

P

i don’t live up there any more but was just in our blessed mitten state about a month ago and I seen way too many advertisements for local growers selling candles and other legal products and then giving you the seeds as a “ freebie” pretty frickin shady I didn’t buy any! Lmao

This first season with rec is going to be real bad for scams, rippers, moldy flowers, and shitty crops selling for $50 an ounce by christmas i predict.

Then the stores will be open. Ugghhhh.

I am way out in the woods near the west coast. Not much for stores out here. We compete in the black market like always. The stores will secure our prices and business.

I remember 6 or 8 years ago when i hoped the stores would be like the one on the hbo series Weeds.

Instead they suck and are just cash cropper dumps.

rayi

rayi

Just bought some seeds from Seed Cellar. I asked the same question. They said seed is legal to sell because it has less than .3% THC. True or not they are still selling seeds from most of the big seed companies

cruzin

cruzin

Just wondering if you could give them away free if someone would pay you shipping and handling would be legal.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Just wondering if you could give them away free if someone would pay you shipping and handling would be legal.
Some people say it’s legal because of thc content? But most feel it a federal crime !

TadKooler

TadKooler

someone at a dispensary told me it was illegal to buy or sell medical marijuana seeds in michigan. does anyone know if this is true or not or have any input? i know that in california the dispensaries sell seeds and what not but this is michigan so i dunno. does it say this in the written law?

I have been looking into this. My answer in short is that I am not sure.

From what I have read licensed retailers medical and recreational can sell them. There is a place in Jackson Michigan called the Seed Cellar that sells seeds. I looked them up on LARA. The Seed Cellar does not have a Marijuana license of any type. They are selling seeds from all over. My guess would be the owner of this place is a Rothchild or something. lol aka above the law.

I get finance B.S. from Rothchild capital in the side bar on my computer all the time! They will loan you huge sums of capital to build out marijuana facilities and then the economic crashes they create will take all your hard work.

growsince79

growsince79

I have been looking into this. My answer in short is that I am not sure.

From what I have read licensed retailers medical and recreational can sell them. There is a place in Jackson Michigan called the Seed Cellar that sells seeds. I looked them up on LARA. The Seed Cellar does not have a Marijuana license of any type. They are selling seeds from all over. My guess would be the owner of this place is a Rothchild or something. lol aka above the law.

I get finance B.S. from Rothchild capital in the side bar on my computer all the time! They will loan you huge sums of capital to build out marijuana facilities and then the economic crashes they create will take all your hard work.
The 2018 farm bill made seeds legal in the USA. Even prohibition states are selling seeds without a license..

Top Bottom