Semi new grower getting back into growing

• Thread starter Kungpow420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kungpow420

Kungpow420

I am growing in Ocean forest king led amazon grow lights. Homegrown genetics cherry pie fem 1 Chemdog unknown breeder and 2 grape slurpee unknown breeder.
Hoping I get a male this time around.
Haven't decided if I am going to be keeping it organic or going to finish off my advanced nutrients bottles. I will Def be using fish shit soil conditioner homemade wormcastings insect frass.
If there is any advice or suggestions let me know.
Kungpow over and out

Semi new grower getting back into growing
Semi new grower getting back into growing 2
Kungpow420

Kungpow420

Yes sir! I have been watching Jeremy silva s bas YouTube channel. Plus I am down to my last chemdog seed, and want to keep those genetics flowing. I also just want to keep me on my toes.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Cool. You should check out @Kanzeon stuff. He’s forgotten more than I know about plant sexy stuff. I’ll find his thread and link it when I get to a keyboard

Edit here it is

Last edited:
Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Cool. You should check out @Kanzeon stuff. He’s forgotten more than I know about plant sexy stuff. I’ll find his thread and link it when I get to a keyboard

Edit here it is

Thanks man! Appreciate the love.

Kungpow420

Kungpow420

Man that thread is all over the place. Awesome thanks for the share. I am waiting for dirt to come in . So I can transplant. I had to order online because we just got about 8 in of snow on the mountain. Only got one transplanted today. Going to be topping soon after transplant, and start my LST. Pictures will be coming as soon as I get them in their forever home.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

The grow threads are where you get to know people sprinkled with cannabis. But if ya got questions kanzeon and crew have answers I’ll bet. There actually lots of super experienced growers here you will see them on the grow threads, less in the help me parts of the forum
What’s your goal?

Kungpow420

Kungpow420

The grow threads are where you get to know people sprinkled with cannabis. But if ya got questions kanzeon and crew have answers I’ll bet. There actually lots of super experienced growers here you will see them on the grow threads, less in the help me parts of the forum
What’s your goal?
To grow the best buds I can, and share how I do it with the world. Learn how to make my own genetics to give to the world.

Kungpow420

Kungpow420

I just got them all transfered. 2 1.5 cubic ft of ffof. They are loving life. 4 weeks of veg then grab some clones and flip to flower. Next week we will be feeding a compost tea

20220205 082226
Kungpow420

Kungpow420

They are trucking right along. Screwed up on topping one. Fed some fish shit , and will be doing a compost tea with insect frass here in the next day or 2 for a little ipm. Might throw in some homemade earthworm castings as well. Cheers until next week.

20220213 105745
20220213 105805
Kungpow420

Kungpow420

I defoilated a few days ago , and they bounced right back. That one in the far left is straight beasting. I might throw that one in the tent and start flowering early. The rest are doing nicely as well. Added the extra light because I was running out of space under the bigger light. I want to get some clones but the big one is going to out grow the container if I wait to much longer.

20220222 063225
20220218 084259
20220218 084308

Latest posts

Top Bottom