Sensi grow

• Thread starter NinoGrows420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NinoGrows420

NinoGrows420

I bought some sensi grow for new coco grow any suggestions I've read I should be using hydroponic nutes or something for coco? Can I get away with using the sensi grow for now so it's not a waste of money? Should I switch nutes to something for coco? Any suggestions for nutes to use ?

koolhut

koolhut

Sensi Grow is off top all you need honestly. You should be good to go, maybe add some cal mag only for a 2nd feeding as a flush. Also, silica is a good addition to bulk up your stems and overall have a rigid structure. For flower switch up to Sensi Bloom and add a bloom booster such as Big bud by AN and you'll get some rockets forsure. Good luck.

NinoGrows420

NinoGrows420

Will it matter if it's not the one for coco? I jumped the gun and pulled the trigger and got it not knowing there was one for coco smh !

koolhut

koolhut

Will it matter if it's not the one for coco? I jumped the gun and pulled the trigger and got it not knowing there was one for coco smh !
You are good to go man. I currently use Sensi grow A + B non coco version for my coir grow with impressive results.

Last edited:
NinoGrows420

NinoGrows420

Ahhhhhh thank u sir you just made my night I'm about to light one up just for that👍

20190723 233833
NinoGrows420

NinoGrows420

Hey guys so I haven't been checking my ph or ppm and I've just been giving half dosage of the recommended feeding but my plant new growth is looking yellow 😟 last night i stopped by home depot and got some ph testing strips but they are for the pool😳 and the lowest ph it reads is 6.2 I checked my ph levels and they where off 7.2 (half dosage water) i made a new batch of feed full strength now the ph levels wont read cause it's to low I'm assuming it's ok since that's what the bottle says ph perfect right? I'm I in trouble of getting nute burn cause of the full dosage? How long before I can see some good change in the plants instead of the ugly looking growth ? What do you guys think are they gonna die on me? Can I still save them? I need them to nug can some help ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !🙏😮😥😭🤯🤬

20190815 120135
20190815 120139
20190815 120119
Top Bottom