sensi's flower lab

• Thread starter SENSI ZYM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SENSI ZYM

ok my turn now lol
put 10 strains in flower same time as bman im my lab i have ......
uk cheese clone only
tga 3D x 2
pog x 2
lemon venom
orange velvet bx

sweet skunk clone only

sfv og ksh
ecsd org
space queen
the void

all potted up in 6.5 ltr pots in van hauge spec soil the pog d cheesse are in 15 ltr pots

nutes im useing are hy-pro ,growers ark pk 13 14 and im testing bloombastic im also testing the hy-pro to as its won a hell of alot of awards cups etc .
the room is constucted from celotx and adf run buy two 600 w super cool shades sucked out buy a 200m rvk and 150 rvk inline with heppa filter .

pics to follow

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking forward to the show sensi, nice selection of strains :yes

Z

zoochory

Killer mate, just killer...

Always wanted to try the sweet skunk, how do you rate it...?

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
yeah man , sensi grows some fine ass buds , next is pineapple .... cant wait mate

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

sounds like a killer grow sensi.
cant wait to see some pics.

S

SENSI ZYM

going to take pics now takes ages to move plants there fecking huge never grown out trees this big befor got a few bleached leaves but all is going realy well , leaves pointing in the air from week one and this is due to me visiting them 3 times a day and careing for em like i used to:giggle back in a bit

H

hazyfontazy

nice 1 sensi ,,,wait till u see what that bloombastic does ,,its like watching timelapse on ya plants ,,they literally transform b4 your eyes minute by minute ,great shit and well worth a visit to the expo

S

SENSI ZYM

ok so at last some pics lol so first up SPACE QUEEN TGA SEEDS she is a nice heavy producer with a quick start to flowering to !

second up is TGA third dimention appel pheno this girl is so nice to grow the leaves are more double serated than uk cheese and best of all it finished in 7 weeks flat

pics 1-4 space queen the rest are 3D

SQ2
DSC 0079 1
DSC 0082
DSC 0084
DSC 0088
3d
DSC 0089
DSC 0090
DSC 0091
DSC 0094
S

SENSI ZYM

right now for some ecsd action i love this plant so much :inlove
and some tga void

rest of pics to follow tomoz enjoy guys

DSC 0098
DSC 0108
ECSD
ECSD2
DSC 0117
LV
Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Lookin good Sensi.I would like to see the ecsd .heard lots abut it
later
Ocan.

S

SENSI ZYM

Lookin good Sensi.I would like to see the ecsd .heard lots abut it
later
Ocan.

shes so fecking nice my house stinks of it lol the jars hit your nose soon as you open seal :rock kind of like ice cream

S

SENSI ZYM

nice 1 sensi ,,,wait till u see what that bloombastic does ,,its like watching timelapse on ya plants ,,they literally transform b4 your eyes minute by minute ,great shit and well worth a visit to the expo

realy ? how you useing it and when ? lol i keep wanting to drink it looks like a smoothie :giggle

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah the ECSD rocks. OMG, its so delicious.

Looking graet man. I cant believe how vigorous that Sweet skunk is mate. She is leaving everything behind.

S

SENSI ZYM

YEH M8 IT WILL :clapping mine is like a vine at mo tangeled with nevs they i lovei think:inlove

Top Bottom