Sent here by an OG

• Thread starter HeadyBearAdventures
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HeadyBearAdventures

Hey THCFarmFam!
A member at another forum pointed me in this direction, so I decided to join up and contribute to the community.
I was a grower about 15 years ago, but stopped after a pretty good scare from a sheriff's task force; now that it's legal where I live, I'm so excited to be cultivating this beautiful plant again. Now it's safer to be a grower AND a show-er!
I'm just winding down my first cycle since my return, a single plant SCROG in a 2x2 that I'll post some pictures of later on. Harvest should be a week or less from now, and then I'll be on to my first auto flowering strains.
Looking forward to learning and teaching around these parts!

Moshmen

Moshmen

Hey THCFarmFam!
A member at another forum pointed me in this direction, so I decided to join up and contribute to the community.
I was a grower about 15 years ago, but stopped after a pretty good scare from a sheriff's task force; now that it's legal where I live, I'm so excited to be cultivating this beautiful plant again. Now it's safer to be a grower AND a show-er!
I'm just winding down my first cycle since my return, a single plant SCROG in a 2x2 that I'll post some pictures of later on. Harvest should be a week or less from now, and then I'll be on to my first auto flowering strains.
Welcome to the farm

C

Christos1974

Wel
Hey THCFarmFam!
Welcome my friend.

Top Bottom