Status
Not open for further replies.
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hahaha I bet everyone is holding there itchy "like" finger on that one^^ :eek:

LOL.

Looks like the big boys are coming to play so you all better bring your A game to these contests.

Thanks everyone for holding your trigger fingers, holding your replies, and keeping it one photo each. This really helps keep things organized. Once the votes are in we will open up the thread for discussion and everyone can hijack it to hell. :D

Thank you everyone for your participation so far. It's really coming along nicely.

LordOfThNugz

LordOfThNugz

Modified macro of Nevilles Haze
image.jpg

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Beautiful shots everyone. This is really coming along nicely and with another week left I am sure there will be plenty more entries.

Don't forget to read the rules before posting. I know a lot of us have a tendency to read threads from back to front. That's why I keep dropping in with reminders. I have deleted some photos (double and triple entries) and have PMd users about the rules so trust me I am on top of it and trying to keep things organized. I feel like this is a good model for the POTM.

Trust me, I am dying to like a few photos already. Gotta choke out that trigger finger though before it gets too happy.

So the last day/time for entries will be on the 27th at 11:59 pm. Voting (liking) will be on the 28th, 29th, and 30th. Remember you can only "like" 3 photos. Choose wisely. Please respect the rules, and feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns.

Oh and you guys/gals may want to open your photos in paint or another simple photo editing program and rotate your photos, then save them. Then upload them so that they come out upright. That is unless you are intending sideways shots as part of the visual experience. o_O

-Cap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom