Serious problem, security issue

• Thread starter DavidMykel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DavidMykel

DavidMykel

So I bought 2 critical blue seeds, non autoflower, plant in pics, but it looks like it may be auto flowering, if anybody can tell me the name of the plant that'd be great, it's a serious question, I know its almost impossible but even pics of your grows so I can try to judge myself, my cousin sent me pics of his same type of plant it was like a foot no leaves barely, mine is bushy

Serious problem security issue
Serious problem security issue 2
zzzybil

zzzybil

yup impossible question ....... sativa going by skinny leaf structure maybe , pronounced serations = ?? . NO CLUE heck i don't see preflowering either soooooooooo wait n see if anyone else takes the challenge . Are there any other critical blue pics to compare ? imo too early to fret or doubt . What's lineage of critical blue ??

DavidMykel

DavidMykel

yup impossible question ....... sativa going by skinny leaf structure maybe , pronounced serations = ?? . NO CLUE heck i don't see preflowering either soooooooooo wait n see if anyone else takes the challenge . Are there any other critical blue pics to compare ? imo too early to fret or doubt . What's lineage of critical blue ??
I found the pic of critical blue online, had to use bing

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Yeah man. Her name is Sarah. I would recognize that girl anywhere. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

1badcell

1badcell

So I bought 2 critical blue seeds, non autoflower, plant in pics, but it looks like it may be auto flowering, if anybody can tell me the name of the plant that'd be great, it's a serious question, I know its almost impossible but even pics of your grows so I can try to judge myself, my cousin sent me pics of his same type of plant it was like a foot no leaves barely, mine is bushy
Congratulations you have an adult female ready to be showered with 12 hours of attention

Dan789

Dan789

Yes, stop tilting at windmills trying to figure out the strain, it’s MJ sativa plant thats about all we can see. Good luck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom