Setting up for the next go.

• Thread starter E9noxis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E9noxis

E9noxis

Where to start.

After the harvest, I disassembled everything. The propagation box became the dry box and the flowering box returned to veg. I laid a 6 inch non oscillating fan in the dry box on low just for steady breeze.

The dry box needs venting and clean intake. So, I set up the 6" carbon filter outside the dry box going in.
Setting up for the next go

That feeds the dry box with clean filtered air. (Replacement pre-filter soon)
Setting up for the next go 3

The exhaust from there goes to the back bottom of the veg box via 4" duct hosing. Taking in all the damp air from the dry box.
Setting up for the next go 2
Setting up for the next go 4

And from there, the 6" inline at the top of the veg box pulls everything out and throws it into the room.
Setting up for the next go 5

Setting up for the next go 6

I haven't hooked up any of the bells or whistles. The whole box is getting cleaned today. I still need to wire it and put in fans and timers and the humidifier and all that. I think this grow will be slightly more organized than the last. (You can only get better as you go)

Because nothing is hooked up, we need to do what I refer to as burping the dry box. We turn the fan on for a little while until both boxes have negative pressure and a nice smell comes out the exhaust. That's how I know the air has been replaced. 3 times a day. Hoping for a week of drying.

All the trim and clippings are in that paper bag. We are going to save it all in a jar for the 2022 blend of butter. All our plants combined... maybe.

Any thoughts or concerns?

E9noxis

E9noxis

I'll do another post later when I do the lights and electronics.

E9noxis

E9noxis

Currently there are 2 Devil XXL autos that were intended for the greenhouse. Temps there wouldn't pan out for an auto. So they're going to live life in the veg box and do their thing while others get started.

The germination attempts have been rough. I think I got some bunk seed starting soil. Nothing is doing much.

The germ list:

(1) skishkaberry kush -fem
(2) lavender dosido f1 -reg @We_Toke_Chronic
(3) sssdh -reg
(1) zombie death fuck -fem
(1) cream auto (doubtful)
(1) baked apple -fem

But! With the heat in the greenhouse, I'd like to try Durban poison out there

growsince79

growsince79

Currently there are 2 Devil XXL autos that were intended for the greenhouse. Temps there wouldn't pan out for an auto. So they're going to live life in the veg box and do their thing while others get started.

The germination attempts have been rough. I think I got some bunk seed starting soil. Nothing is doing much.

The germ list:

(1) skishkaberry kush -fem
(2) lavender dosido f1 -reg @We_Toke_Chronic
(3) sssdh -reg
(1) zombie death fuck -fem
(1) cream auto (doubtful)
(1) baked apple -fem

But! With the heat in the greenhouse, I'd like to try Durban poison out there
Here's a tip, thank me later. Start your seeds in cocoloco. Best stuff I ever used for seeds.

E9noxis

E9noxis

I will absolutely try it. Anything less than established seedling, I'm horrible with. I can't start plants at all..

Thats why I don't work alone

E9noxis

E9noxis

I set the inkbird 2 in one to use the hydrometer. It's in the dry box on te far side from the vents.

When humidity gets to 65, the fan kicks on and pulls it to 48. Then shuts off

We cleaned the tent with an alcohol and water mix. I didn't measure but by eye it was an 8% alcohol mix. Spray bottle and paper towels.

I'll set up more in depth when the fans show up from Amazon. No rush. Only 2 autos in the tent and they're trash anyway. Maybe.

I transplanted them from the decomp to my soil mix. Hopefully nutritional soil might help them along.

Top Bottom