Setting up my first indoor grow

• Thread starter VADugin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
VADugin

VADugin

I've been doing quite a bit of reading into setting up my first grow.

I believe i have settled on a 2x4 grow (I will get a 6 foot tall tent for a bit of extra stretch room)

I have an AC infinity t4 fan and tent ordered and now am trying to settle on a light.
The simplest / cheapest option seems to be SF-2000 however i am comparing & contrasting a few other options.

Is it worth spending significantly more money on the highest quality LED light? I've looked some like the Optic 320s, HLG 240 or the bar style lights from SF / Mars
Can someone point me in the right direction?
If spending a bit extra will help produce a noticeable higher quality nug i'm all for it!

VADugin

VADugin

At this point I'm looking for the best light under $600.

Seems like optic slim 320S might be the one!
Any other recommendations for a 2'x4' space, or a better light in that budget? I can always exchange the tent for a different size if it would be more effective!
Thanks for the help!

growsince79

growsince79

I've been doing quite a bit of reading into setting up my first grow.

I believe i have settled on a 2x4 grow (I will get a 6 foot tall tent for a bit of extra stretch room)

I have an AC infinity t4 fan and tent ordered and now am trying to settle on a light.
The simplest / cheapest option seems to be SF-2000 however i am comparing & contrasting a few other options.

Is it worth spending significantly more money on the highest quality LED light? I've looked some like the Optic 320s, HLG 240 or the bar style lights from SF / Mars
Can someone point me in the right direction?
If spending a bit extra will help produce a noticeable higher quality nug i'm all for it!
The quality of the nug has little to do with the light. A $150 hps grows just as potent nug as top of the line led.

Top Bottom