MrBaer

MrBaer

Ugh you first lol.

7th week in 12/12?

7 weeks old from seed?

Clone? Auto? Seed?

Light schedule?
Simple
Started from seed, sprouted 7 weeks ago.
Soil.
Not first grow.
14/10
2x300w maxsisun
I have never had one go past five weeks without showing sex. That's all.
Trying to get a feel for parameters from other people.

MrBaer

MrBaer

*shrugs* idk what to tell you there. Most people are running 18/6 till they get bigger. Sounds like you have done this a few times, just wait a week.
I have just recently found myself in a position to run longer days. Before, I was limited by controls on my humidifier and my work schedule.
I now have my humidifier on the timer with my lights, so now I can extend my daytime a couple of hours. Thanks for triggering the thought.
That's why I come here 😉

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Not trying to trigger flowering. I just want to know if it gets thrown out or not, without wasting too much time. I'm in a 2x2x4 and I only grow 1 at a time. I haven't done any training or topping, just waiting to see.
I see, I used to use that same 14/10 cycle to sex them but it's been a couple years, didn't have any that wouldn't show on that cycle but I do remember one or two strains that took a very long time kind of like you've mentioned, probably just wait's all you can do, good luck hope it's a girl!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Simple
Started from seed, sprouted 7 weeks ago.
Soil.
Not first grow.
14/10
2x300w maxsisun
I have never had one go past five weeks without showing sex. That's all.
Trying to get a feel for parameters from other people.
it's about power. not secks. u CAN force em. or do the snip snip thang n run the clone, like a guy who owes u money: 12/12...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

I have just recently found myself in a position to run longer days. Before, I was limited by controls on my humidifier and my work schedule.
I now have my humidifier on the timer with my lights, so now I can extend my daytime a couple of hours. Thanks for triggering the thought.
That's why I come here 😉
lot o times, just talkin it through, hah? same.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Not trying to trigger flowering. I just want to know if it gets thrown out or not, without wasting too much time. I'm in a 2x2x4 and I only grow 1 at a time. I haven't done any training or topping, just waiting to see.
oooo! what strain? that kinda acreage, um... would help to comprehend, in advance- whether they make better toppers, or best left as sacrificial, virgins... ask around. check YouTube.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

I see, I used to use that same 14/10 cycle to sex them but it's been a couple years, didn't have any that wouldn't show on that cycle but I do remember one or two strains that took a very long time kind of like you've mentioned, probably just wait's all you can do, good luck hope it's a girl!
can i use this, in my cloner n seedlings, to stall em, without flowering? or will they, eventually? been a LONG time, since i did anything around 14... i could use this... i think.

MrBaer

MrBaer

can i use this, in my cloner n seedlings, to stall em, without flowering? or will they, eventually? been a LONG time, since i did anything around 14... i could use this... i think.
It is my understanding that as long as you keep a vegetative light cycle they will not flower. In theory you could keep in vegetative stage indefinitely, regardless of sex. 14/10 is borderline. I had to go with that. Conflicts with work schedule, noise, monitoring, etc.
I'm now able to add a couple hours on the tail end of the light cycle. We'll see what happens.
I've never had any obvious problems with any of my previous grows with this light cycle.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

yeah... yeah... borderline... ok. appreciate the input... can't... too scared... I'll just keep nut'n em, below... i got enough problems, without them catchin me slippin. a bump here, fuse, there... that's an easy 12/12 oops, for the incredibly clumsy n clutzee/me.
u know that's still a helpful reminder 4 me, though. i need to set some times vs 24/24, to slow down some puup. i was gonna go 16/8, but ur 101 refresher, was a great reminder that i don't think I'd freak out over 15/9... in still get a lil desired, "WOOOAHHHH"... pullback. so ty ty!!!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

ooop! i liked the chongs choice rosin? wax? i forget. one of few i could feel something from smoking. what'd u think? re:wcake.
ok so fyi- these r strains that r respectful of height that i wish I'd not manipulated one bit and ummm... oh- novice/tolerant- cept for god og might have had rh demands, as seedling, but i might b confusing it, too. if ur good with linglings, it won't matter. I'm... NOT. but finished at, or under 2', or will n at least... hmmm... oz per. usually, significantly more. depends on me. truly. less than my lights. space thang. ummm... anyway: godfather og, um... black domina. possibly, straight up AMNESIA and a countywide fav. ummm... u could try it with northbound train and ghost train haze ummm... they do what they're told, tolerant, not too tent tall and ummm but i don't feel a need n my sitch, to grow those 2, unmolested. they're just well behaved.
i avoid ummm... sativas. the atf waz a backfired, inside joke. joke's on me: EVERYONE loves to see a friend, fail... cept me, apparently. but it's funny. i get it. sorry. I'm not right. forget what was talkin bout.

and autos- u don't want to race autos to lights. u will lose. and likewise, likely lose the genetics with the season...

Top Bottom