sex

• Thread starter MrBaer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LouieV

LouieV

Ok so the three pics that say “male?” Are all the same plant. I do think part looks male and part looks female but I don’t know shit 🤣. I did take new pics of all three plants today but I don’t wanna flood the thread with pics everyday.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ok so the three pics that say “male?” Are all the same plant. I do think part looks male and part looks female but I don’t know shit 🤣. I did take new pics of all three plants today but I don’t wanna flood the thread with pics everyday.
Looks female to me. The second pic I couldn't tell so I just left it out.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

I'm back. Still no luck. I have a question. Are males dependent on the light cycle to do what they do? Or do they just create pollen whether the light cycle changes or not?
Since I see no signs of pollen sacs, I'm switching to 12/12. don't think I'm going to waste another month trying to train it. Maybe it'll grow into one big bud 😉.
Thanks for your responses.
i just toyed with this
n to confirm oldabountyhunterz comment
i thought it was the weak lightning n interruptions of it n the garage, previously
had em in back yard
things got ugly
my bad
kitchen
ugly
my bad
cloner
24/24
to c about pollenating n collecting it n cloner, as it has the umbrella type covering for a modicum of containment
they, too... shriveled n died
sack wise
just as if i had revegged a female
ugly
my bad

imma try to sublimate the moisture n green plant sack material
n try home ... freeze drying to c about long term pollen storage
ummm without the screening n such
cause i already f'd it up..., yet again
my bad

argh! tangenting again
ugly