Male or Female

• Male

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Female

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
C

Cully

I am a first time grower. Started with 6 plants. 4 seeds were purchased and 2 seeds were from personal stash. I decided to pull the 2 plants out of the grow tent that were from the seeds of our personal stash when I was re setting the SCROG about a week ago because I feared they were males. I set them aside and continued to monitor them figuring I need all of the experience I can get. Now I am second guessing my assessment about them being male vs female. Please see pictures of both plants and let me know if you are able to determine. Thanks, Cully

Sexing help needed
Sexing help needed 2
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Have you turned your lights back to 12/12 yet? I didn't see any indication of male or female, although my eyes aren't as good as they used to be. If female, you will see two white "hairs", in a V shape, in the joints of most branches. Males typically grow taller in a quick spurt, then start to grow little tiny ornamental "balls" in the branched areas. I know it's not too good of a description, but if you see the white hairs, then it's a girl. There are exceptions, but at this point, that should suffice.

Madbud

Madbud

I am a first time grower. Started with 6 plants. 4 seeds were purchased and 2 seeds were from personal stash. I decided to pull the 2 plants out of the grow tent that were from the seeds of our personal stash when I was re setting the SCROG about a week ago because I feared they were males. I set them aside and continued to monitor them figuring I need all of the experience I can get. Now I am second guessing my assessment about them being male vs female. Please see pictures of both plants and let me know if you are able to determine. Thanks, Cully
Nothing in the top photo looks male but i suspect this is the start of a some male pollen sacs, another couple days will tell

394D4450 9409 4769 AA3A A2E44CF0AB0A
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Nothing in the top photo looks male but i suspect this is the start of a some male pollen sacs, another couple days will tell
That last pic looks male bit I couldn't say for definite.as already mentioned females have 2 wee white hairs and males don't.its easy to tell the difference.just be patient.youl know for sure soon.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
too early yet. and don't fret by the time either males or gals show definitively you will be able to ID the males for sure and cull em before they jizzz the ladies.

Top Bottom