Sexing plants

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
All females? or not quite determined yet? Please give an opinion, as I'm trying to further my early sexing radar skills. These are from 3 or 4 different plants.

Sexing plants
Sexing plants 2
Sexing plants 3
Sexing plants 4
Sexing plants 5
Sexing plants 6
Sexing plants 7
Sexing plants 8
Sexing plants 9
Sexing plants 10
Sexing plants 11
Sexing plants 12
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
They look female to me for the moment 🧐
Yea, looks like female in pre-flower, maybe a few pistols present but nothing definitive yet, as far as I can tell. I think I've taken out all the males, but the females appear to be a bit more difficult to nail down, or perhaps lag a little behind the guys.

I'm hoping these will flower on their own without inducement, I'll give them another week or two before I resort to forcing them into flower, and then simply back cross them with the auto-flowering males of the same generation. I'm trying to stabilize the genetics in this bunch, ensure everything is the same type. A few of the older girls have already flowered, but these were maybe 10 day, 2 weeks behind the others.

Most of them have very nice/interesting tight internode's and bushiness about them. I'll probably just keep the best specimens and either give away or outdoor the rest of them. Then breed those with the shortest, stoutest male.

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Finally, woke up today and some of the second batch appear to be entering full-on stretching and flowering at the same time.

Am I right or not, clearly looks like pistols to me.

IMG 20200804 155601   Copy
IMG 20200804 155532   Copy
IMG 20200804 155540   Copy
IMG 20200804 155607   Copy
Top Bottom