Sexing plants?

• Thread starter sgt. schultz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sgt. schultz

sgt. schultz

Hi to all my friends from RM's site. Starting 3rd run from seed. Previous 2 only started 10 and had 6 females. Was super hard to keep temps low enough in hot climate here so I am trying 1 bigger run before heat of summer. Now I have 41 seedlings in 20 oz styros for 2 weeks. I have 10 WW (out of 10 germed from AMS hooray for them), 9 SHP from RM (out of 10, yay) 2 SD and 20 unknown from very respected farmer known by most here I'm sure. How old do they have to be to sex them? Do I have to transplant them all or can I leave them in styros til I can sex them. Three sets of leaves right now. Should I start feeding now? Thanks for any help, browsed every page in this thread.

H

herby

Lots of variables of course but I start in styro cups, 16 oz. After 4-6 weeks I transplant into 1 gal bags and 1-2 weeks later am ready to flower. My earliest girls were showing sex at about 5 weeks. Some not until 7 weeks. If your growing in soil and the plants look healthy then you probably dont need to feed. I dont grow in soil much so I dont know for sure but the variables there are what type of soil and whats in it to start with. I usually let my plants tell me when they need something. keep an eye on the bottom leaves and they will let you know when they are hungry.

T

tryinhard

when you say bottom leaves are you talkin about the ones that look like clovers?

Top Bottom