• Start date
  • Tagged users None
lostnfound02

lostnfound02

June 22 & 23, 2013
The Craneway Pavilion
1414 Harbour Way South,
Richmond, CA 94804

Last year high times was good. I think it was better than LA or San Bernadino. Thinking of going again, hope Raredankness will be there again.

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
I'm there. And ill be blazing some of this cookie dough.

lostnfound02

lostnfound02

We r gonna smoke fools the fuck out, Goo! :cigar:

I was so high last year, I only got to met up with Freak. I am a light weight so 1 joint will get me for several hours. I hope my Doc OG will be done by then. I will bring some and you can try it yourself.

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
my fpog wont be done till a couple days after the cup

vaporedout

vaporedout

thank god.... the wife and i are gonna be there, and ill know TO GO OUTSIDE THIS TIME!!! i missed all you guys last time.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
thank god.... the wife and i are gonna be there, and ill know TO GO OUTSIDE THIS TIME!!! i missed all you guys last time.

What up, V. I haven't seen ya around much lately. I was actually just talking about u yesterday. It will be nice to see ya at the cup, bro.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
How much for tickets and where do you get them? also is there free parking? maybe a link or something would help.

vaporedout

vaporedout

What up, V. I haven't seen ya around much lately. I was actually just talking about u yesterday. It will be nice to see ya at the cup, bro.
uh ohhhhh, (insert typical joke) "hope it was all good" ;) the wife and i will be there this year, let me know what day seems to be the day. we can make one or the other.

Top Bottom