SFV OG BX2 - 3 Phenos?

• Thread starter red_eye
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bhanghead

damn bro they are looking great. thats great you got a SFV pheno after all!!lol i bet that affy dom is gonna be kick ass too.

R

red_eye

Man; you've definitely got greens fingers

Thanks man, I owe most of my knowledge to the FARM!

I had another Affy dom girl that was super sensitive to the soil mix. Massive PH spotting. She came out of it but with so much damage that I took cuts and tossed her. Its hot this summer and bugs have been an issue outside the home. I didn't want a stressed out lady attracting a bug battle inside.

damn bro they are looking great. thats great you got a SFV pheno after all!!lol i bet that affy dom is gonna be kick ass too.

These SFVs are gonna be fun. I'm psyched. Thanks bro.

Updates soon...

-Red

R

red_eye

The bushmaster had some effect on the girls already. At lights on, the tops on all 3 that were dosed were fluorescent yellow!! I was a bit freaked and pissed. 1ml p/g wtf could go wrong with that low of a dose...

But at lights off they were nearly back to normal. Weird shit...

-Red

S

Swerve

was it a nanner or?? one of the main reason i dont like nor use bushamster.. it stesses the shit out of the plants.

i years ago ran bushmaster and gravity and snow storm/purple maxx..

and man nothing good came out of those runs nothing.. all crap way to dense barely burnable erb...sorry about the issue keep a clone and run it again to make sure it wasnt the bushmaster.

R

red_eye

was it a nanner or?? keep a clone and run it again to make sure it wasnt the bushmaster.

I pulled a full on nutsack from one of the lowers. Bagged it and trashed it. If these have a tendency to herm from 1ml of bushmaster, then I just have to move on.

Sorry if I have a bad attitude. 1/4 of my crop just disappeared.

R

red_eye

Here's a little update on the grow:

I now have 1 girl flowering from my SFV pack. She is all Affy. 4 BIG spears that are filling in great. Mary Lou is going to yield pretty good I think.

IMG_4074-small.jpg

I was really excited to run this pheno next but she is showing signs of instability. This is how the leaves used to look -->

IMG_4063-small.jpg

Now they are looking like this on the mom and the cuts -->

IMG_4054-small.jpg
IMG_4056-small.jpg
IMG_4062-small.jpg

I don't know what to do with this one?

-Red

N

negative 1

hot damn imma have to get some of these one of these days...i really like the looks of the ogiesel too though.....too many strains around anymore....alll sooooooo dank... beautiful looking plants my man!

D

dagobaker

if u have 3 phenos from a double back cross of a clone only strain then the breeder has a lot of work to do......
i love growing out a strain and getting as many phenos as females..........and there is no warning like these are really f1s
i find it very difficult to pick the best pheno when they are all do different

R

red_eye

I'm not really sure if these are BX-1's or BX-2's. It just said SFV OG on the pack. I just assumed that they were BX-2's...

R

Radio_Dread

yeah that is a good point, it is strang that a bx2 would have that much pheno variation. but any ways every thing looks great man. cant wait to see them ladies fill in and get fat. keep up the good work dude. ill be watching

RD

M

metameric

Premium Member
Supporter
The SFV OG is either the F3 or F4, depending on when you got it...not the BX1 or 2.

I just got a pack labeled SFV OG from the May release, which means it is probably the F4.

The F4 is the one currently being recalled for autoflower issues.

SFV OG Breeds:

SFV OG Kush(clone) x Afghani #1 = F1
SFV OG Kush(clone) x F1(SFV/Afghani) = BX1
F1(SFV/Afghani) x F1(SFV/Afghani) = F2
F2(SFV/Afghani) x F2(SFV/Afghani) = F3
F3(SFV/Afghani) x F3(SFV/Afghani) = F4

R

red_eye

My pack was a BIN on May 1st. There were just a few. I assumed it was a relist.

I've been running my veg room 24, and I am going back to 18/6 this week.

We'll see what happens...

S

Swerve

if anything abd happens ie autoflowers i will replace it no worries

S

socalsinner

Cali Connection Seeds

if anything abd happens ie autoflowers i will replace it no worries

Not to jack your thread bud, but I have to put my two sense in here. I purchased 10 packs of cali connection beans for oer $700 from westside finest in LA.. Mike took care of me and he knows me well. I bought Chem Valley Kush, SFV, Og Raskal OG,Chemdog #4 OG, I had the same issues with all plants and I have to say the best OG I have ever seen and smelled was a OGraskal OG from Cali connection that autoflowered uggh. I still have it but its going in the trash in a few days. I pm'd you swerve and mentioned that I would be happy with new beans of SFV OG or even just a good clone. I have not heard anything for two weeks. I know Im not the only one with this issue so its not like I think I should get taken care of quicker than anyone else would. I just want to know either way whats going to be the plan. Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom