SFV OG BX2 - 3 Phenos?

• Thread starter red_eye
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rambo6372

Swerve

I just purchased a pack of the sfv og and corleone kush last week and I just wanted to know if these were free of the autoflower issues.

R

red_eye

socalsinner & rambo6372,

Do me a favor bros, please edit your posts and start your own threads. Or read through the other threads and post your issues where they are appropriate.

-Red

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
socalsinner & rambo6372,

Do me a favor bros, please edit your posts and start your own threads. Or read through the other threads and post your issues where they are appropriate.

-Red

Seems people hijack threads allot here. Maybe because "appropriate" threads gets closed or deleted.

Nice show Red Eye, good luck on the finish. I will follow the thread.

R

red_eye

I'm amazed that after I ask you nicely, you still come on my thread and complain...

Thats lame.

-Red

R

red_eye

I'm sorry for my bad attitude lately. I just can't seem to catch a break...

After my lemon pheno showed balls, the girl that I had been prepping to run next looks like she is autoflowering. I'm not sure, but she is throwing pistils like crazy under 24.

IMG_4157-web1.JPG
IMG_4169-web1.JPG

Next up is Mary Lou, she decided to throw bushels of nannas today.

nanners.png

I spotted a big grouping at the base of one of the lower branches and spotted 6 more branches with male stamens right at the base...

I am at a loss for words. I have nothing to smoke on. I was hoping that this last girl would finish up in a few weeks. I can't just go down the street to a dispensary and pick up some cuts to fill the room back up. Thats not allowed in my state. No money to get beans, I got laid off from my job last year. Unemployment is running out. Things just suck right now.

At least I'll have some bananas with my Special K in the morning... :headbang

M

massqwon

Premium Member
Supporter

....sorry to here bout the bad streak of luck with your gals..had a few plants go wacky myself....and runnin out of smoke dont help for sure....keep ya head up....hope u link some fire gals to run in your garden soon bro....best of luck...Qwon.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Mine auto'd on me, but I still pulled hella dank from my sfv, larry, tahoe, cvk's. Just prune and keep vegging til your ready to flip, that's what I did bro. Keep ya head up and b4 long you'll be smoking some dank. Happy harvests.

R

red_eye

Thanks Mass & Tex,

Tex, the one that started to auto is in a 1 gal pot and I would like to go up to at least a 3 gal. Do they continue to root out? She's not growing much anymore. And by pruning, do you mean that I should clean up the nodes where she is flowering? Thanks for the help!!!

-Red

The Joker

The Joker

PLuck the male flowers off with a tweezer and keep going. I've done this and it worked.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
When they showed that early on? I've tried it when they show early and I never got any decent bud, just spent lots of time plucking nanners. Late in flower no problem.

R

red_eye

I wanted to update everyone on the status of my cave.

I culled the rest of the SFV's from this pack. After getting the replacements, I don't want to spend the effort after all my issues.

That said, in my frenzy to get something going in the cave. After making a few calls, I was gifted a couple of amazing girls.

First up is Rez's Chemdog DD. The bro that ran this said it was the only one that didn't herm, even on the second run. It came with hitchhikers that have had a systemic and foliar application of Azatrol. There are a few hanging around so she is getting a low dose of floramite tomorrow. I have a 4x4 tent now for flowering that I am going to run all iffy strains and new seeds in. This one sounds like a good candidate.

2_ChemDD.JPG

He also gifted me some great smoke. Two phenos of the ChemDD, Yumboldt, and BerryWhite. BerryWhite is a cross that he did himself. DJs Blueberry and White Indica from Ceres seeds. I am going to try to do a smoke report before its all gone...

Next is my long lost girl Pre 98 Bubba Swerve cut. Another bro across the state was still running a cut I gave him 2 years ago. BUBBA IS BACK!!!

2_BubbaMen.JPG

He also gave me a Sensi Star Mum. Yum. And something called the Riddler. I don't know anything about this one. I think that he didn't know what it is, so the name fits. Sensi on the Left, Riddler on the Right.

2_Sensi_Riddler.JPG

I want to give a BIG THANK YOU to my bros and to Swerve for getting me started down the right direction again. I was having some doubts in myself and my farming. It feels good to go into the garden again and be excited!!!

I'm gonna start a new thread somewhere to show whats up with these new girls and pop some of my replacement beans VERY soon. They ALL are going to be some serious fun.

Hope you join me!!

-Red

Top Bottom