sfv og kush bx1!!!

• Thread starter DJXXPLATINUM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

~WK~

Hey also...you're a sponsored man now at CC, get with me when you get there.

W

~WK~

What's the finishing times on the Og? Also I heard she really eats the Cal/mag. How often should I be feeding an Og plant Cal/mag during the flowering cycle? Thanxs.~WK~

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

are they made by swerve!!

Ya know Dj, I have 2 beans of this Og Bx. I never did them because I heard they had herm tendincies. Did you find this at all? If not, I'll try popping them. To get an OG male would be my dream. I have many nice girls that would appreciate a little action from a special stud like him. I think i'll get on those beans and see what happens. I just hope they pop.

hey if you have the ones made by swerve then they aren't hermie prone!!! i haven't heard of anyone growing them out having problems like that, and i had seen many many threads on this site and ic!!! i did have an abusive cut that hermed and phucked the bottom 1/3 of that plant!!! but that was ok i grew them beans out and only had 1 hermie out of 10!!! you'll never know until you poppem!! peace dj

bluebuds

bluebuds

dayum bro! those OG's look sick!!! i should grab a pack of these while they are around, keep it green, -bluebuds

W

~WK~

Got em germin right now. Probably plant them tuesday. I'm not sure if it's swerves or not, but I'm pretty sure it is. Yeah like I said I'll feel easier once they pop and root. Sucks I only had two, but I was happy just to get them. Hope mine turn out looking like yours.

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

if they are swerve's then they will look like clones..his shit is consistant!!! peace djxx

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

if they are swerve's then they will look like clones..his shit is consistant!!! peace djxx

I like hearing that.I am growing some of swerves Sfv OG Kush and The Purpl kush.

And yours look super dank bro.

S

Swerve

thanks dj for th rep. and yeah if you ahve my gear no worries on hermie we dont roll like that its either a male or a female not both at the same time on the same plant...

W

~WK~

Allright well that's what I like to hear swerve. Hoping for a male and female...that would be great.If I do, I'm seeding the whole plant for future runs.

DJXX - Got your Pm, man is it aggrevating not being able to respond. Tell ya what I'll see about getting to the bottom of it. I think you should be good to go soon though.

W

~WK~

So far one sfv bx seed has a tail, as of last night still nothing out of the other one. Whether or not it does this morning or not they're both being planted today. I guess I'm hopeing for a female, but if i was able to get an OG male, I guess that would be my chosen stud. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
Also, when I'm able to Pm(20 something more posts) ,I'll let you know what's up with your Sponsorship. I don't want to spam your thread.Don't worry, I'll get ya in.

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

sfv og nugz shots

wassup wk!!!congrats on the og germ!!!hey cali crew here are a couple of nugz shots......the shit is still fire even though i had to take it lil early(day 63)!!! thanks swerve its some muthafukn fire smoke!!! peace djxx

Og
Og nugs
BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

What up bro.
Very nice nuggies. The smoke repeort mad my mouth water.
Well done.

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

boy that sfv og bx1 is just fuckn delicious!!!i'll be getting 2 paks of sfv bx2 to find a mom!!!! peace dj

K

koopa troopa

ya og is the shiznit... good job. go 70+ if you can next time.

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

hey koopa thanks!!!! i got some chem valley kush goin and they will definately go 70+!!! peace dj

K

krizznapp

Hi DJ nice thread on the OGK bx1 Bro!I've been running it close to a year now and its turned me into a flippin KUSH Head!:smiley_joint:Got some of Swerves mix pack going, 1s in flower and I'm getting ready to transplant 3 more to 5 gal pots.They will veg for another 3 weeks before I flip them.
PEACE

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

hey krizznapp!!! this og of swerve's gushes with trichs....i am running the chem valley kush!!!that same sfv og crossed with Chemdog D clone(from chemdog himself i believe)...fire cross!!!i'll update my chem valley kush thread tomorrow!! djxx

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

hey cali connection peeps!!

hello bothas!!! here is an update!!! they are starting to take off!!!and the moms are just thriving!!!peace djxx

SANY0239
SANY0240
DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

hey cali connection peeps!!

thanks salad smokin!!! yeah this og is still just delicious!!the pics above are what i am up to now in my chemvalleykush thread!!!peace djxx

Latest posts

Top Bottom