SFV OG X Death Star

• Thread starter Team Death Star
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Team Death Star

Team Death Star

These two power house strains/companies coming together to bring the best med's we can for everyone to enjoy!Drop date to be announced soon.....

B

barneyfife

now thats gonna be some flame cant wait. you guys gonna work on any other joint projects?

D

dagobaker

are u the one that crossed the sour diesel with sensi star?.......
if so thats cool
im wondering why u say ur las vegas when i thought it was an ohio strain
ohio is a shithole (36 years of experience to prove that).......at least we can say we created something.....
its seems that crossing 2 very popular and impressive strains is the current type of breeding in the new age

Team Death Star

Team Death Star

The Death Star was created in Columbus Ohio many years ago but has gotten in the spot light only after we up rooted our selves and a few team members from OHIO and started networking in Cali/Vegas! Strains we working with right now are ECSD, DS, DSxDS, True Clone only Bubble Gum, Dumpster, KK Strawberry Cough, SFV OG, DeadHead OG, LVPK,to name a few!! Strains TDS made over the years!! Death Star, Bubble Star, Huckle Star, Gunk,OHIO Lemon Gs Had hand in!!!!! Working with swerves SFV OG male to bring new flavors medical community... Thanks

G

grenbone

Sound awesome TDS! Is the Dumpster the same weed subcool talks about?
I would love to get my hands on that original clone only bubblegum!

D

dagobaker

i just hope when u release the beans u will correctly name them as they are..........
please dont release f1s as "normal" and charge normal prices....
it seems like "some" breeders are releasing unstablized strains for full prices and not warning the growers
IMHO a strain that u grow out 10 beans and get 3 completely different phenos IS NOT stable.....and should not cost more than 50 $
i think saying ur from ohio where the death star was created isnt asking too much

D

dagobaker

what exactly is lemon G made out of?
peeps around me love it....even if its super pricey

C

CAPO

I was wonderin the same as I see that stuff all the time..I thought Mota did it as I saw lemonG in his history..but he never gave me a straight answer on that one...to me it smokes like LemonThaixG13...but I could be way off.

How come I can't PM you Dago?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah capo from what i have heard myself its a g13 cross. from what i been able to get from google is lemon skunk x g13 airborne. i can say it smells pretty close to an airborne g13 cross i have. and it looks alot like skunk. so the lemon skunk could make sense. i live on the east cost and it used to come out here alot we called it lemon hashplant, cuz everyone wanted hashplant in the early 2000's. it was very strong weed with big ass loose buds the Jamaicans used to call collie flower. and the high lasted quit a bit.ht buds were round and loose and used to smell like like lemons. it had a great bag appeal oz's filled a bag. the high was narcotic as well as upbeat, you knew you were stoned but didn't have to sit on your ass. if you don't smoke alot i could catch you off guard tho.

on a side note we got bud from canada at times by way of Ohio and it was called maple something and it looked and smoked alot like it

C

CAPO

Ya man..that's what we get...straight yummy lemon flavor...smokes like it tastes and runny larfy buds...I thought it was the grower...lol....definite G13 type buzzz really nice high thc feeling for sure!

D

dagobaker

i have never smoked it but heard great things.....
im guessing this is a clone only strain........and i know it usually goes for top dollar around the way ie its the highest priced and everything else drops from there
im super excited about growing chemdog ibl (and i have 3 diff ogiesel phenos i have to pick through although its yield is average at best) and from the smoke reports and the yield reports it could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship P)

Team Death Star

Team Death Star

I have to think the Lemon Gs you guys speak of are not the same ones from Athens OHIO? i know it has G13,Shiva Skunk and Misty involved! Oh and TDS only involvement was handing the G13 and Shiva skunk to the breeder/s in question! hope this helps

D

dagobaker

it is available in ohio so im guessing its the same lemon g
i guess we all assumed it had to have some lemon parent to give it the lemon flavor.......but who knows......

Top Bottom