Sfv Og

• Thread starter hamphealth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

looking good. i have not tried this strain. but i can say i def like OGs. thanks for sharing.
so far the most fuel strain iv tried was Carmel ice. killer body high with tight nugs and strait up jet fuel. i liked it for some odd reason.. you would think that smell would be a turn off. lol
chris.

jipp

jipp

Loving the Chem Family right now. Chemdog D:

that looks killer. i have a question. what kind of high is Chem 99? you see i got a free pack of seeds from the forum seed store along with stargate og i picked , and its a Nor Easter X Chem 99.. any idea what kind of high will be?

thank you, your plants look kick ass.
chris.

p.s
also caramel ice be sure you get the phoeno that smells like jet fuel and rock hard buds. as i got a bunk load of caramel ice.. whole 1/8 no high.. i told the dispensary how bad it was.. still on there shelf.. shrugs.

hamphealth

hamphealth

For the O.G. fuel and an earthy smooth finish def try SFV OG, Chemdog, and Pioneer Valley Kush. The P.V.K. is a great producer if tended with care. @jipp I am not too familiar with Chem 99. Which breeder are the Chem 99 seeds from?

IMG 1032
jipp

jipp

hi. they come from "Pisces genetic"
stargate og comes from candyland. i went with stargate because indica leaning *( i hope ).
i need strongest i can get. and as my first grow, i could not see spendy anymore on seeds than 60.00 and no point buying limited etc.. i was surprised by the freebie was not expecting that. thought it was cool.
chris.

Seeds
Top Bottom