SFV Reverse And S1 Pollenation

• Thread starter Calicannabiseed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Calicannabiseed

This is my latest project. I am reversing my Star SFV cut and am going to pollinate not only the SFV but also pollinate my Jupiter cut, and my Diablo cut. This is my first time trying the GA3 to reverse.

Wish me luck

Ga3 005 small
Ga3 003 small
Ga3 002 small
Venom818

Venom818

cool if you need a tester ill test that sfv s1's for you bro i can dial these og's in

Venom818

Venom818

You got it.......:-) 9 weeks and counting...

nice ive been chasing the sfv og for a long time that bi9tch is elusive the worst part of it all is that i live in the sfv LMAO:)

Good luck bro hope everything turns out cherry

sticky icky

sticky icky

Very nice crosses bro gonna be killer I can deff dial some og in myself if ya need another tester I'm deff game best of luck with this project man great choice of genetics.

I_Love_THC

I_Love_THC

This is my latest project. I am reversing my Star SFV cut and am going to pollinate not only the SFV but also pollinate my Jupiter cut, and my Diablo cut. This is my first time trying the GA3 to reverse.

Wish me luck

Rep from me, bro! Looking great - hope if someone's testing will share with us, hehe...
Sweet Love from the THC Lover!
Peace and Blessings.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

word up...see you in 60 or so days....wheres the females your tossing pollen on

and under how many watts are you going to be doing this?

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
looks healthy the project sounds great cant wait for the outcome.

purpleberry

purpleberry

I just got a hold of a SVF cut and that shit is so bomb it blew my mind. Cant wait to fill a room with her, shes really easy to grow. Im going to have to S1 her so i have it fior ever.

C

Calicannabiseed

I just got a hold of a SVF cut and that shit is so bomb it blew my mind. Cant wait to fill a room with her, shes really easy to grow. Im going to have to S1 her so i have it fior ever.

You are right the real SFV is really easy to grow compared to it's finicky sister cuts like Diablo and Jupiter

C

Calicannabiseed

GA3 one week

Here ya go a week into the spraying of GA3. Male flowers are defiantly forming but the plants health has deteriorated quite a bit. I have to say I have never seen growth like this. The two SFV's that I sprayed have grown 3 times their size and had become starved for nutes ( Fixed now ) as I was ill-prepared for the extreme growth that the GA3 caused as it is a growth hormone.

Oh ya I have the original White Widow ( Before Arjan got his devilish hands on it ) I decided to hit it with the reversed SFV pollen.

GA3 2 008 Medium
GA3 2 004 Medium
GA3 2 010 Medium
GA3 2 009 Medium
GA3 2 003 Medium
Venom818

Venom818

which strain is the last pic bro the leaves look weird is that what the ga3 does to them

C

Calicannabiseed

which strain is the last pic bro the leaves look weird is that what the ga3 does to them

I know I did a horrible job describing the pics. Ya that last pic is of the SFV after spraying GA3. Its such a trip how the plant is responding to the GA3. Im going to take better pics tonight as those pics were after 4 IPAs ......:-)

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

how many plants you pollinating?

looks like everything else is 2 weeks ahead of your reversed plant

C

CAPO

interesting..I'm planning a lil reverse project myself...just for fun. when did you start spraying the sfv? I''ve been told to start using cs spray about 2 weeks before flip, that ga3 is some trippy stuff!

C

Calicannabiseed

how many plants you pollinating?

looks like everything else is 2 weeks ahead of your reversed plant

Im going to move the SFV, Jupiter, and Diablo into my room tonight that would put the reversed SFV 10 days ahead. Problem is the GA3 has caused some unforeseen problems like extremely fast growth....it being a growth hormone and all. That caused malnutrition so the reversed plants are very spindly and are not producing much for flowers period. So total I am pollinating 4 strains. I chose the SFV because of ease of grow, uniformity, and an overall neutral smell and taste. What I am hoping for are S1s that are as close to Mothers I impregnated with the reversed pollen. The Widow is going to be the fun one as they are unrelated so a really vigorous S1 should be in order.....:-)

C

Calicannabiseed

interesting..I'm planning a lil reverse project myself...just for fun. when did you start spraying the sfv? I''ve been told to start using cs spray about 2 weeks before flip, that ga3 is some trippy stuff!

With CS I always spray 1 week prior but everything I read on the GA3 says to start spraying when you begin flowering. And yes GA3 is way trippy:worried

C

Calicannabiseed

O.k so I scrapped the GA3 reversal project. I am making CS as we speak. I will make the same crosses only I am going to use the sure thing......I will post pics starting tomorrow.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Calicanna what was your choice of GA-3 over the silver thiosulfate? just curious. Cool project btw. I think I may try this when I find a few clones that I NEED to brred with other clones. Will be following this one.

Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom