sfv x deathstar og

• Thread starter mastacheeser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mastacheeser

mastacheeser

so theres going to be a bunch of haters just cuz its a cali connection page
but i cant wait on these seeds. anybody thats not wanting to run these, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Everything is coming along great! Swerve and Team Death Star in Colaboration with Cali connection seed company are working hard together to bring The SFV OG x DS to seed, After testing has been completed everyone can expect a full seed release some time spring 2011 through Cali Connection!!!
Thanks again for your support

Team Death Star

Cannanugget

Cannanugget

this is a nice surprise to find. I will have to keep my eye out for those beans to drop. Any clue if Fruitridge or Northstar will carry them in NorCal? Cali Connection has never done me wrong... So far I've got the Tahoe, Sour OG, CVK, Pre 98 Bubba bx2. Tahoe is a winner for sure, but very stoked to finish up some CVK this summer in our light dep.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Waiting 2 find out on these myself. Sounds like a winner 2 me!

V

vancerz

Fruitridge tends to be some of the frist to stock new CC beans when ever they do drop.

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

the three worst crews in existence killing it together huh?

J

jloudermilk

^ haha

Id bet good money you never even smoked Death Star

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I got some on the way it's gonna be sick and they were free

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Mastacheeser

You looking for these beans? I know where you can get em if you are. I thought about picking up a pack, but I just scored a pack of WiFi and already have beans in the fridge that need to get popped.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
is that the one they are calling jedi og?

if so i saw them on the ridge list today

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Yeah the ridge is doin these as freebies when u buy a pack of CC beans. I wanna give them Tahoe Og fems a try also.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
They are Jedi Kush. I have 5 of them about 3 weeks into veg. I have a grow log going as well

R

reDONKULOUS

sounds pretty sick with the SFV X DEATHSTAR og. the sfv ive tried its nice and mellow with a creeper couchlock. i havent tried the deathstar yet but i def heard alot and read alot about it. hopefully its as deadly as it sounds. def lookin out for the beans and the erb. thanx for the info

Latest posts

Top Bottom