Shady's Moment of Clarity... Under Current: Cultured Solutions

• Thread starter Shady
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

lookin awesome as usual bro! i miss the Chemdog #4, daywrecker and plum princess so ill just live through u :) lol

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looking off the hook, Shady! I love that White S1 #7 and Fire OG. That DayWrecker looks like the winner of the group. Def some nice headstash. Enjoy ur vacation, bro!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Thanks for all the kind words and support over the last 4 years my fellow farmers! This will be my last round posted and I'll finish it with some cured nug shots in a few weeks... As for favorites, each of these strains are all at the top of my list after culling the rest...

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Thanks for all the kind words and support over the last 4 years my fellow farmers! This will be my last round posted and I'll finish it with some cured nug shots in a few weeks... As for favorites, each of these strains are all at the top of my list after culling the rest...
Well if this is your last 1 you're going to post I hope you still come around to check out what's going on with us

T

tipper619sd

Aww man shady ur leaving damn man love ur grows. I hope all is good over there man. Hope to always be able to find u in the shade chillin my guy! Peace and happy farming

H

hogan400

Word shady, thanks for the kind grows and sharing of your experiences with me. You are pro. Positive wishes for your future brotha! Maybe Ill see ya around some where's else ?
Later,
H400

SmokeStackSoCal

SmokeStackSoCal

Very nicely organized thread. I especially appreciate the nute layout style from week to week and all. Very helpful for beginners like myself. Definitely learned a lot!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I always enjoyed your grows Shady. Good vibes to you bro!!

DR.GT

DR.GT

hows it going Shady? What are u up too these days? Ever plan on treating us with another beautiful grow?

Latest posts

Top Bottom