Shady's Moment of Clarity... Under Current: Cultured Solutions

• Thread starter Shady
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Dope ass pics, Shady! Keep on rockin'. That White Fire #3 looks chunky as fuck. I need to smoke some of that strain hella bad. Hope all is well, bro.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
bro this last pic looks like youre growing diamonds! great work bro, fuckin slaying it!
Big Ups, bigcheese! Many thanks for the kind words and support... This is my first time using H&G's Coco A&B, so I've been feeding low PPM's for this round. I'm currently maxing them out at 678 PPM's in Weeks 8 & 9, but those last shots were at 615 PPM's...

Isn't it time you expand your operation? You've got the DNA and skills so it only makes sense to make hay while the sun shines.

Let's see a Shady 4kw show!
^^^^^^^^THIS
^^^^^^ THAT
^^^^^^^^^^THOSE
And this, and uh...

Whaddup GenghisDon, dan kherbs, bigcheese510, and MitchyNugz! The thought of upgrading has definitely crossed my mind... Maybe a minisplit and some Gavita's are in my future...

Dope ass pics, Shady! Keep on rockin'. That White Fire #3 looks chunky as fuck. I need to smoke some of that strain hella bad. Hope all is well, bro.
Thx Rival! The White Fire #3 lives up to the hype for sure...

What up Shady? How ya been? See ur still doing what u do.
Sup Ron! I'm doing well... Thx for cruising through...

Great Job Brotha! looks kill!
Just doing my best to keep up with you and the rest of the crew! Thx again bud...

Thx smokie!

Another Shady Update... Round 16 in Coco

Here's a update on Round 16 in Coco while the UC harvest is curing slowly. The following shots were taken last weekend on Day 48 of bloom. The following day I changed the res and have begun to hit the girls with the HammerHead & MOAB combo...
Coco DTW R16 5

Coco DTW R16 6

Coco DTW R16 7

White Fire #3...
White Fire 3

White S1 #7...
White S1 7

Strawberry Bubba...
Strawberry Bubba

Ghost OG...
Ghost OG

Plum Princess...
Plum Princess

Skywalker OG...
Skywalker OG

:cool:

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Big Ups, bigcheese! Many thanks for the kind words and support... This is my first time using H&G's Coco A&B, so I've been feeding low PPM's for this round. I'm currently maxing them out at 678 PPM's in Weeks 8 & 9, but those last shots were at 615 PPM's...

And this, and uh...

Whaddup GenghisDon, dan kherbs, bigcheese510, and MitchyNugz! The thought of upgrading has definitely crossed my mind... Maybe a minisplit and some Gavita's are in my future...

Thx Rival! The White Fire #3 lives up to the hype for sure...

Sup Ron! I'm doing well... Thx for cruising through...

Just doing my best to keep up with you and the rest of the crew! Thx again bud...

Thx smokie!

Another Shady Update... Round 16 in Coco

Here's a update on Round 16 in Coco while the UC harvest is curing slowly. The following shots were taken last weekend on Day 48 of bloom. The following day I changed the res and have begun to hit the girls with the HammerHead & MOAB combo...
View attachment 250742

View attachment 250743

View attachment 250744

White Fire #3...
View attachment 250749

White S1 #7...
View attachment 250750

Strawberry Bubba...
View attachment 250748

Ghost OG...
View attachment 250745

Plum Princess...
View attachment 250746

Skywalker OG...
View attachment 250747

you know i do smoke reports ...

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Great pics.. Damn that ghost still catches my eye..
Thx bud! The Ghost OG is one of my current favorites... She has a pungent odor along with density and potency...

you know i do smoke reports ...
Right on brah!

A Shady Update... Coco on Cruise Control

Everything has been going well for the automated DTW setup in coco... Especially for the first time using H&G's Coco base nutrients. I'll bump up the nutrient strength on the next round in coco, but for now the final flush begins for these girls tomorrow. Here are a few shots taken tonight on Day 62 of bloom...
Coco DTW R16 1

Coco DTW R16 2

Ghost OG...
Ghost OG

Plum Princess...
Plum Princess

Strawberry Bubba...
Strawberry Bubba

White S1 #7...
White S1 7

Skywalker OG...
Skywalker OG

White Fire #3...
White Fire 3

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Alright Shady!

Looks like drip to waste coco for the win! Your nugs are lookin' nice and frosty!

-TF

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Thx bud! The Ghost OG is one of my current favorites... She has a pungent odor along with density and potency...

Right on brah!

A Shady Update... Coco on Cruise Control

Everything has been going well for the automated DTW setup in coco... Especially for the first time using H&G's Coco base nutrients. I'll bump up the nutrient strength on the next round in coco, but for now the final flush begins for these girls tomorrow. Here are a few shots taken tonight on Day 62 of bloom...
View attachment 254120

View attachment 254121

Ghost OG...
View attachment 254122

Plum Princess...
View attachment 254123

Strawberry Bubba...
View attachment 254125

White S1 #7...
View attachment 254127

Skywalker OG...
View attachment 254124

White Fire #3...
View attachment 254126

Well Fuck me runnin! That shit looks amazing!
Not that you need advice, but I've noticed with my coco grows that some of my plants stay pretty green when I flush them out. Ive been giving them at least 10 days of straight water. And that isnt enough on some. My last batch had 14 days of flush. Im gonna start tapering things down at week six and straight water at about 6.5 weeks. For my 9 weekers that will give me about 17 days flush. Just a little info I thought Id pass on bro.:)

CaliOceanGrown

CaliOceanGrown

Shady! Man, I left the scene for a while & the last thing I remember was your older grow and nothings change, you never let me down. I've always enjoyed you threads and this grow is a perfect example why.

On another note, I love the Under current systems but I feel they still need to work on some things. I really wish there was a way too keep dominate plants from overpopulating neighboring buckets of root zone, this also obstructs the tubing & flow from bucket to bucket, which in some cases renders the rest of the units useless. only if they used larger diameter piping with a fail safe snorkel to keep things flowing, spacing the buckets further from one another wouldn't hurt either. There's just not enough incentive for me to switch from using coco or soil, sure growth rates are ridiculous in the UC but so is the room for system errors. Your Roots organic grow was just flawless and your coco grow was as well, i don't know maybe I'm just old school. think i'll try and create my own variation of the Under Current. lol sorry for the Rant! glad to see your still killing it!

One love shady!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
UC the Nug Shots...

Shadey those look so good bro! Slaughtered it! Great Job! Hope all is well Dawgy!
Sup Schwoop! Everything is going good... Thx for the good karma and support!

Alright Shady!

Looks like drip to waste coco for the win! Your nugs are lookin' nice and frosty!

-TF
Many thanks TF! Hope all is well in your garden... Looking forward to seeing some eye candy...

Beautiful line up you got rockin Shady!! Thanks for the show...
Thx bud! I can't wait to see your next update after the flip...

Well Fuck me runnin! That shit looks amazing!
Not that you need advice, but I've noticed with my coco grows that some of my plants stay pretty green when I flush them out. Ive been giving them at least 10 days of straight water. And that isnt enough on some. My last batch had 14 days of flush. Im gonna start tapering things down at week six and straight water at about 6.5 weeks. For my 9 weekers that will give me about 17 days flush. Just a little info I thought Id pass on bro.:)
Thx for the advice BudMuncher! I ended up flushing for 2 weeks FTW!

Shady! Man, I left the scene for a while & the last thing I remember was your older grow and nothings change, you never let me down. I've always enjoyed you threads and this grow is a perfect example why.

On another note, I love the Under current systems but I feel they still need to work on some things. I really wish there was a way too keep dominate plants from overpopulating neighboring buckets of root zone, this also obstructs the tubing & flow from bucket to bucket, which in some cases renders the rest of the units useless. only if they used larger diameter piping with a fail safe snorkel to keep things flowing, spacing the buckets further from one another wouldn't hurt either. There's just not enough incentive for me to switch from using coco or soil, sure growth rates are ridiculous in the UC but so is the room for system errors. Your Roots organic grow was just flawless and your coco grow was as well, i don't know maybe I'm just old school. think i'll try and create my own variation of the Under Current. lol sorry for the Rant! glad to see your still killing it!

One love shady!
Good to see you back CaliOceanGrown! I really appreciate those kind words... Hope to see you post up a thread of your work...

UC the Nug Shots...

I finally got around to snapping a few nug shots this past week. At a little over a month cure, the smoke is smooth as butter... Enjoy the eye candy...

White Fire #3...
White Fire 3  1

White Fire 3  2

White Fire 3  3

Strawberry Bubba...
Strawberry Bubba  1

Strawberry Bubba  2

Strawberry Bubba  3

White S1 #7...
White S1 7  1

White S1 7  2

White S1 7  3

Skywalker OG...
Skywalker OG  1

Skywalker OG  2

Skywalker OG  3

Mogrow

Mogrow

Shady/// great thread bro. don't see many growers doing 3 different types of grows, let alone at once. mad skills my man. went through the whole thread, great info, great pics. awesome work and thanks for sharing with us..
peace mogrow

CaliOceanGrown

CaliOceanGrown

god, you absolutely killed it man. I couldn't even begin to pick a favorite, each and every strain just looks stellar. That skywalker quiet literally made my mouth water, lol. o_O

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Shady/// great thread bro. don't see many growers doing 3 different types of grows, let alone at once. mad skills my man. went through the whole thread, great info, great pics. awesome work and thanks for sharing with us..
peace mogrow
Thx Mogrow! Those kind words really mean a lot...

god, you absolutely killed it man. I couldn't even begin to pick a favorite, each and every strain just looks stellar. That skywalker quiet literally made my mouth water, lol. o_O
Thx bud! It's been hard for me to pick a winner indeed...

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
What did you yield in the UC?
I hit just over 1.5 lb... Not bad considering that 3 of the 6 plants were half the height of the other 3...

Awesome thread...very well detailed an executed.
Thx for checking out my thread TurboNugs!

Another Shady Harvest... Coco DTW

Figured I'd start the season with some fall colors... I said fuck the world, and flushed the weed, for the win. Here's a few shots on Day 75 of bloom. All girls were harvested on Day 77 after a shady 2 week flush FTW...
Coco DTW R16 1

Coco DTW R16 2

Skywalker OG...
Skywalker OG

Ghost OG...
Ghost OG

White Fire #3...
White Fire 3

White S1 #7...
White S1 7

Plum Princess...
Plum Princess