Qar trichs
Qar trichs 2
Qar week9 1
Qar week 9 2
Qar 3 harvest
Shakens tga test report 6
Queen Anne’s Revenge

Bred by: Subcool/TGA Genetics

Hey again cannafam, I wanted to share a recent run of mine with a batch of test seeds given to me by Subcool last fall before the devastating fire that destroyed his home. I’m hoping the community can rally together and bring this company back to the forefront of canna genetics to where is was pre-fire. I’ve ran a lot of their lineup from Chernobyl to Querkle and Agent Orange to Jillybean, I’ve always had fire when I pop their gear. So let’s get on with the results.

Queen Anne’s Revenge- Bloodwreck x Space Queen.

I received 20 seeds from Sub and dropped them in 70 degree 0 ppm and 7.0 pH reverse osmosis water. In 18 hours all of them sank to the bottom of the cup and that’s when I transferred them all to paper towels wetted with the same water from the cup. This is my usual germination technique, I’ve always had great results from it. This time was no different, after 48 hours in the towels all 20 developed tiny tails and so I put all 20 straight into 12oz paper cups filled 3/4 full with straight Canna Coco for my seedling flood and drain system using just Canna A and B, that’s it. For the first week I kept the ec at .4 and foiler fed twice a day with Canna Nutrients Rhyzotonic. Everyone of them flourished this first week so I kept the regime at .4 for the next week. After 2 weeks of this I moved them to 16oz paper cups where all 20 showed extreme vigor for the next 3 weeks. At week 5 a few started showing signs of pre flowers so it was time to flower.

I transferred them all to 1 gallon plastic containers and made a mix of 80% Canna Coco and 20% perlite for a top feed dtw setup in my tester tent. After 15 days all males were removed and left me with 9 females. There were all vegged under 24/0 lighting and then switched to 18/6 for 2 weeks and then to 12/12 for 5 weeks and every week after that I dropped the lights an hour each week, eventually only getting 8hrs of light at the end of harvest. I find that I can get some strains to finish quicker this way and it keeps the energy consumption low. Of the 9 females I found 4 really stellar phenos that stood out more than the rest and would be the ones to keep an eye out for if this strain makes it to their final menu.

My tester tent is in many ways also a stress test. I run a 1000w hps at only 800w, no a/c and only a exhaust fan with carbon scrubber. Daytime temps get to 82 degrees and nighttime only drops to about 70. It’s a older 4x4x6 tent with plenty of rips and light leaks. But I like to stress test in here because I feel that if a strain can flourish in non perfect conditions then they can possibly have a home in my garden. Stress tests like this also great feedback for the Breeder because if a strain or pheno is going to herm then I want the Breeder to know, that’s why they send us seeds in the first place, not to help identify hermaphroditism but to see how their genetics do in a plethora of different growing environments. But no worries here this testing round because nothing hermed and I was able to get all 9 to harvest.

In conclusion this was a great run. I didn’t pull down pounds because I didn’t train them, after pulling the males I trimmed each to produce a single top with only a couple auxiliary branches. But if given enough time in veg and training I’m sure you could easily hit 1 gram per watt. Very easy strain to grow, as with most of their gear. I took them to 65 days but a few could’ve come down around day 58-60. After 10 days of hanging in 70-74 degrees they were ready to trim and jar, and here is the final report after 2 months of jarred cure time.

Take care cannafam and I’ll be starting a new thread on some tests I received from Second Generation Genetics. Thanks for reading and definitely keep your eyes out for this strain if it hits the menu. hit me up at instagram for current pics of current grows @shakenbabies420

-shaken

Grower: Shakenbabies, 4+ years, started in coco flood and drain until flower, moved to 1 gallon plastic containers with 80% coco 20% perlite
Type (sativa/indica ratio): Hybrid, unknown percentages
Strain Name and Parents if Known- Bloodwreck x Space Queen
Rate the ease of growing and any notes during the budding phase-Very easy grow, can take high notes but must ease into it. During first couple weeks ec was kept around 1.4, p/k boost at week 4 to 1.9 ec, slowly backed off levels till flush
Did it stretch how was the odor-6, stretch about 60% not too bad, manageable odors with carbon scrubber
Scale 1-10 low to high
EYE APPEAL-find the blood wreck leaning pheno’s- leafs turn almost black
Rate the overall look of the finished buds 6.5-7.0
<> Yield-7
<> Density 8
<> Aroma 7
COMMENTS: could probably get more prominent odors if fed with more carbs and sugars
SMOKE REPORT
<> Potency 7.5
<> Taste 7.0
<> Smoothness (1 = harsh 10 = smooth)8
<> Indica Influence 7
<> Sativa Influence 3
<> Effect Onset (1 = immediate 10 = super creeper) 3, within 10 minutes
<-> Duration (In hours) 3
<> Tolerance Buildup (1 = slow 10 = fast) 5
<> Overall Satisfaction 7
COMMENTS:
High Description: The high is pretty sedative but not to the point of couch lock
Smell: slightly sweet with a hint of perfume/skunk
Taste: earthen, with a mild backing of lime
Medical Effects:
<> Medicinal Strength 7, indulge too much and your worthless and raiding the fridge
KEEPER?
<> YES yes
<> NO

Top Bottom