Shaman And All Cosmic Healing Enthusiasts

• Thread starter nazarbattu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nazarbattu

nazarbattu

Please allow this thread to be an epicenter of healing collectively with our conciousness and unconsciousness.

All is welcome to contribute to the healing necessary for the cosmos to continue as our greatest teacher.

Let this be a place to share and invite our journey to relinquish the imbalances that plague our existence.

For all who have suffered the agonies of spiritual opposition, let the offerings of grace and mercy overwhelm and triumph.

Thank you all for visiting and please share and enjoy any offerings.

Here's a video to help build the threads momentum

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Killer thread nazarbattu. I had a really enlightening and amazing time last summer on my spiritual journey. DMT is the most pleasant road I have ever wondered down. It truly is a blessing and I feel all humanity shall take part in the spiritual blessings of the DMT. I have a very long and rich history of mental illness and depression and self medicating has always been a reliable and enjoyable way of staying sane.

juniper

juniper

Killer thread nazarbattu. I had a really enlightening and amazing time last summer on my spiritual journey. DMT is the most pleasant road I have ever wondered down. It truly is a blessing and I feel all humanity shall take part in the spiritual blessings of the DMT. I have a very long and rich history of mental illness and depression and self medicating has always been a reliable and enjoyable way of staying sane.

It's the ideal psychedelic. It's a simple compound, easily extracted and relatively easy to synthesize. It's not like acid, the precursors are easy to acquire. Lasts 10 minutes not 10 hours. A breakthrough DMT dose is infinitely more powerful and cathartic than eating half a tenstrip. Less fun, but much more therapeutic. I feel that everyone of somewhat sound mind should experience it, in a comfortable setting. I tell people that if you try one so-called "drug" your entire life, make it DMT.

I think having a full breakthrough hyperspace DMT experience changes a person slightly, seeing things in the 4th dimension for the first time, when your entire life it's been 3 dimensions.

It's the FULL psychedelic/spiritual/cosmic experience in a quick package.

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

It's the ideal psychedelic. It's a simple compound, easily extracted and relatively easy to synthesize. It's not like acid, the precursors are easy to acquire. Lasts 10 minutes not 10 hours. A breakthrough DMT dose is infinitely more powerful and cathartic than eating half a tenstrip. Less fun, but much more therapeutic. I feel that everyone of somewhat sound mind should experience it, in a comfortable setting. I tell people that if you try one so-called "drug" your entire life, make it DMT.

I think having a full breakthrough hyperspace DMT experience changes a person slightly, seeing things in the 4th dimension for the first time, when your entire life it's been 3 dimensions.

Amen brother.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Excellent thread @nazarbattu . I agree 100% with the comments regarding DMT, though I am fearful to indulge in it again simply due to it's sheer intensity.

Psilocybin has always proven to be a wonderful teacher as well. I've gone so far as to microdose .2 gram daily for short periods and the effects are truly remarkable. Over long stints you achieve the same feeling of connectedness and clarity that you would in the afterglow of a 7 gram trip. Difference mainly being you experience these feelings for weeks as opposed to a mere couple of days.

Under the right circumstance with the right setting, I feel many of these nature substances can aid anyone that is in need of a "reset". The one exception I would say would be Salvia, because frankly, that herb is way too unstable. Four or five different people will describe way too broad variety of effects and for me personally it's a painful experience. Not something I enjoyed nor felt any benefit from aside from a lesson of "don't do that again."

My question would be, have any of you tried yoga or varieties of meditation while under the influence of a mind altering substance? If so, what were the effects of such practises?

One Love,
tobh

Oppenheimer

Oppenheimer

i respectfully disagree..

to each there own..

while vaping dmt is definitely enlightening.. what do you really take back with you?

its too much at once
= no comprehension of what was shown/you saw..

even when orally ingested and lasting 18 hours its truly hard to comprehend everything you just went thru.. let alone it lasting 15-20 minutes

tobh

tobh

Supporter
DMT is definitely the atomic bomb of hallucinogens. It's such a quick onset you're barely realizing you've left your body by the time you're coming back. The afterglow is killer though. Really incredible experience. Definitely not a drug for someone to try if they've never done anything less intense though. Could unseat something in their psyche that they aren't prepared for. Someday, I would truly love to attend an ayahuasca ritual. Experience it in it's truest form as opposed to free base.

Latest posts

Top Bottom