Shaman And All Cosmic Healing Enthusiasts

• Thread starter nazarbattu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oppenheimer

Oppenheimer

I've done DMT orally from just about every imaginable source, and with just about every natural and potent enough MAOI to be effective enough to get the job done..
i won't even freebase DMT anymore..
maybe changa but thats a bit different

it needs to be a part of your life..
one experience is great and highly recommended but truly learning the plants and how they can help you is much more advisable..

the happiest a friend of mine has been in his life is when he worked a 40 hour a week + factory job and did ayahuasca once a week.. and this is a intellectual Dr. type who's seen his fare share of awesomeness

its kind of like a spiritual bath for societal bullshit
you get dirty again..
and you need another bath

however i think once a week is a bit much.. but once a month to bi monthly isn't out of the question.. and 3 times a year is near a sweet spot for me personally..

it really depends on the person

maybe once COULD be enough

but don't be gimmicked by some douche bag lawyer who failed at his job in america and moved to the amazon with the hopes of promising the world to desperate addicts and other folk.

do it on state land or at a camp ground where you have some privacy..
don't drink before hand for at least 4 days..
same with prescription pills..
same with hard drugs..
basically.. if you wouldn't do 50-100 doses of something.. don't do it.. (coffee, motrin, blah blah blah)

research research research

Oppenheimer

Oppenheimer

however something very very awesome is MAOI + mushrooms..
or even better yet.. MAOI + crystal of the gods (psilocin extracted by ethanol from mushrooms)

(no clammy bullshit)

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Looking back on my extraction days, I wish I had tried some other teks aside from straight to base. Extracted killer N-N and 5 meo but always wanted to try fumerate, or even as stated, a true brew. Have yet to even try mushrooms with an MAOI though as attaining that particular rue in my area is difficult. Have done enough on multiple occasions to completely negate the use of one though. 14 grams and a river forest is a true gateway to enlightenment.

I've always found it interesting how connected you feel with everything in the midst of a trip and for those few days afterwords (in the case of psilocybin.) I've talked a lot of people into their first experiences and carried them through, though we all know one experience isn't nearly enough to truly learn what these plants have to teach us. I wonder if this feeling of connection is our 3rd eye being open and consciously receiving input we normally don't process or if it is simply an illusion as part of the effects of these substances.

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

Excellent thread @nazarbattu . I agree 100% with the comments regarding DMT, though I am fearful to indulge in it again simply due to it's sheer intensity.

Psilocybin has always proven to be a wonderful teacher as well. I've gone so far as to microdose .2 gram daily for short periods and the effects are truly remarkable. Over long stints you achieve the same feeling of connectedness and clarity that you would in the afterglow of a 7 gram trip. Difference mainly being you experience these feelings for weeks as opposed to a mere couple of days.

Under the right circumstance with the right setting, I feel many of these nature substances can aid anyone that is in need of a "reset". The one exception I would say would be Salvia, because frankly, that herb is way too unstable. Four or five different people will describe way too broad variety of effects and for me personally it's a painful experience. Not something I enjoyed nor felt any benefit from aside from a lesson of "don't do that again."

My question would be, have any of you tried yoga or varieties of meditation while under the influence of a mind altering substance? If so, what were the effects of such practises?

One Love,
tobh
@tobh
Thai chi, meditation, long solo walks at night in the desert, mountains and self mandated vows of silence sometimes lasting days even weeks sometimes no writing aswell......a few of my own experiences while consuming psychotropic substances were very healing, although I was not aware of its intention until a breakthrough "bad trip" as they have been called ended my personal experience.
Naz

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

In my personal journey towards cleansing of the spiritual nature, intent and expectations have guided me well thus far.
I need to visit the shaman of dmt. I think I need it. I definitely need a reset.
I hold cosmic healing shamans in the highest regard followed by Land healers then people healers last...
I relate most with self-healers and am to skeptical of those who clame to heal others in one visit, and am especially skeptical of self proclaimed healers who claim to heal by presence alone without any interaction with hikuri

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

I need to visit the shaman of dmt. I think I need it. I definitely need a reset.
When recruiting a shaman I keep this part of video below in mind,
@ShroomKing go to min 28 and listen through the end....

I have been told the same thing but from shaman from an entirely different part of the world.....food for the soul
naz

tobh

tobh

Supporter
@nazarbattu you've actually met Terrence Mckenna? The man is an idle of mine. The way he lived his life and the journeys he went on will impact human consciousness for eras to come. What's the man like in person?

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

@nazarbattu you've actually met Terrence Mckenna? The man is an idle of mine. The way he lived his life and the journeys he went on will impact human consciousness for eras to come. What's the man like in person?
I've only met him as a babbling elf in another frequency of which cannot be translated into any earth spoken word ;^} it was the last time I ever offered everyone Shrooms without telling them, well they were told as we all agreed but they were not told when where or how much or what kind. It was an incredible weekend for all of us.....
NAZarBattu

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

I feel honored to have met this (sha)man and this video explains my deepest appreciation....
NaZ
The shaman I met was my grandfather and it was the exact opposite of the equator of which Terrence refers to in the amazon. The video expresses my deepest appreciation for what my grandfather has and will continue to teach me.....terrence has a flair for expression and especially of others thoughts and experiences.

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

@jumpincactus
The farm would not be the same without you

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey bro, I think that was a compliment, but really not sure.... :confused: Please elaborate.

I have a long history of supporting their organisation when they were really active. I have been walking the Red Road for about 10 years. My spiritual teachers name was Johnny Bear and he was born on the Pine Ridge rez in South Dakota.

I have been to a few Sun Dances and love their form of spirituality. Many of my best friends today are Lakota.

What a damn shame what our European ancestors did to the First Nation tribes here in America. There are still forms of ethnic cleansing going on against the Lakotas to this day.

John Trudell was one of the original "Truthers". NA had a long history of being lied to by the US gov. So John was already way ahead of today's truthers. I got a tee shirt that I love, it has a picture of Crazy Horse, Sitting Bull and Red Cloud and under thier pic it says "We have been fighting terrorism since 1492"

FBI had a jacket on him a mile long. During the period between 73-76 Dick Wilson and his goon squad (BIA police) were on the FBI's payroll and ran a kill campaign all around Pine Ridge just killing those that were on the AIM hot list. If you were a NA in those days and part of AIM more times than not, they were murdered. No one was ever tried or convicted and not one of the 30-40 murders was ever solved. ........They were just indians right????? (extreme sarcasm)

Man this is one sad sad world I find myself a part of. And even with my spiritual teachings, seems the older I get the more jaded and lost I become. I am actually ashamed at times to even be called a part of this planet. Everything seems to be a lie or a contradiction. I just don't think mankind will ever get it. We are strange animals for sure.

Sorry for the rant........... And hey was that a compliment or were you just fukkn with me
nazarbattu LOL

nazarbattu

nazarbattu

It's a compliment. That documentary made my day. Sad circumstances but beautiful to see people fight for their dignity. Mother earth is worth the fIght. Keep your head up. And thanks again for your contributions.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Pilyamye Thank you in Lakota. I cant see your face but what I do know is you have what we would say is "Chante Waste" pronounced "Shawntey Washtey means........ Good Heart or another meaning could be Good Medicine or in hippy speak Good Vibes ...............

Spent many a night, sitting in sweat lodges during my Native American Church days drinking peyote tea, the steam, heat and the darkness marked with the vivid colors from the peyote, along with the sound of the drumming and the prayer songs, was an experience I will never forget.

Used to hang out a lot on the Navajo rez here in AZ and was gifted and honored to be introduced to some medicine or holy men and was taken in to the clan. Some of the best years of my life was getting to know the Navajo and Hopi and learn their ways.

The White River Apache here invited my wife and I to a "Sunrise" ceremony that marks the coming of age of young Apache girls. It was absolutely beautiful. Runs for 4 days. For those that know nothing about it it is a 3 day show of strength for the girl coming to womanhood. This young girl literally dances for 3 straight days while her clan and relatives drum water drums and that kid just danced and danced. Decked out in a gorgeous buckskin dress. She wears a leather beaded headband. This has to happen at dawn on the first day and she sits in the meadow the headband has a mirror of some sort and when the sun rises the light from the sun hits the mirror on her forehead and it reflects and hits a wood abalone shell tied to a sapling with an eagle feather tethered to it and the beam or shaft of light signifying that it is Sunrise and the drumming singing and dancing begins, thus why they call it the Sunrise Ceremony.

Then the Gan Dancers enter the circle and there is another series of events that signify the the spirituality of the woman's power and the medicine man comes around and blesses everyone with some pollen that is collected and blessed by the Medicine man and everyone is speckled with the sacred pollen. Was a pretty mind blowing 4 days.

The nights were filled with more dancing from the Gan Dancers around a bonfire they setup that shoots at least 20 foot in the air. Serious flamage :D Day 4 is a day of rest for the girl and they have a huge giveaway. Everyone contributes to the woman's new life, food , supplies, clothing, spiritual items. My buddy gifted me 200 lbs of venison and I was able to gift it to the young girl and her family, along with lots of coffee rice and sugar. All items in short supply and high demand in the White Mtn Rez.

Good eats and party all day the 4th day, what a beautiful people. I have a soft spot for indigenous peoples and their struggles to hold on to their very identities and cultures and language.

Being invited in to their sacred ceremony and being a white couple was an honor I wont soon forget. They just don't typically let a lot of white folk in like that and it was truly humbling.

Sorry if I went on and on, but cant help myself. Like Johnny Bear used to tell me I was a indian stuck in a white mans body.:rolleyes: I miss that dude. He crossed over a few years back. Damn good man he was.

Top Bottom