shameless

• Thread starter ukcheesehead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

edelephant

LOL ed, shameless is pretty funny, but soap operas are the work of the devil!

BTW, the soap is an American invention!

indeed they are,

we also invented the television, electricity, and the lightbulb :fighting0087:

good ole american innovation!

btw, dont ever get between a latino mother and her telenovelas, ive been hit with every object that can be thrown.

B

British_Hempire

Well, a Russian invented television but didn't patent or develop it, so a mad scotsman called John Logie Baird was the first to develop a working system, then Marconi developed the first electronic television system, Telefunken in Germany and General Electric in the US were close behind, but TV is very definitely a British invention! There was Philo T Beddowes (I think that was his name) who came up with the electron scanning technique that modern Tv uses, and he was a yank.

Electricity, well that was attributed to a Frenchman and his frogs legs hanging on copper hooks from a iron bar, I forget his name, then Michael Farraday was the one who really brought forward our understanding of electricity. Edison and Westinghouse were the pioneers and they were American, but it was Swan who developed the first practical electric lightbulb and he was British!

The only thing I know about Telenovas is that's how Salma Hayek got her break, are these shows populated by similarly hot chicitas?

E

edelephant

you and your conspiracy theories,

i dont think two grey dots appearing on a black screen constitutes a televsion, but hey, thats just me, we have a big fancy bottle of tequila to figure it all out at the smokeout though,

and yeah, those telenovelas got so many women in them its ridiculous!

B

British_Hempire

I see a plan forming - tequila and spanish lessons via the medium of the telenova with hot latino ladies as incentive! rofl

U

ukcheesehead

what a great last show last night on e4. cant ai for shameless to start again ... hope they win a award again this year ....

N

northern monsta

shameless rocks only problem is ive a cousin who looks and probably smells the same as frank sooo so funny more so after a smoke its real funny

N

northern monsta

infact their social club resembles mine selling E from behind the bar cracks me up

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Was fucking excellent. But do you know what, I was watching last night thinking, that not only does this feel like the end of the series but poss the end of the show all togther. I seriously hope not, but it just had that feel to it.

Anyone else notice the change in direction and camera work also, made it seam more sureal and gritty at teh same time.

U

ukcheesehead

they wont stop it herb . going to win again this year i bet . best program on c4. hope we have a xmas specal .

Latest posts

Top Bottom