shameless

• Thread starter ukcheesehead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

ukcheesehead

starts again tomorrow 10pm c4

New series of the drama. A seemingly unprovoked attack by a mysterious stranger puts Ian in hospital - and robs him of his memory. Frank and Monica face an impossible challenge when they hear newborn baby Stella's voice, and Debbie turns 16 - but has misgivings about her relationship with Tom becoming public knowledge

Shameless460
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Lets hope its better than the last season.... Still cant beat season 1 and 2 for me

T

thc4sim

Ive been told frank has a toke with shaun ryder sometime this season,
should be funny..

U

ukcheesehead

injoyed last nights shameless , next weeks looks great lol

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

is there actually people who live like (shameless) ?

i always love watching shameless, ideal with that Moz dude and cartoon head lol

[YOUTUBE]icLCTGwEfMI[/YOUTUBE]

T

thc4sim

Yea Hoover believe it there are people just like that in manchester... lol
i know 1 or 2 of em....lol

You gotta buzz of the talking baby!! :rofl

as for Ideal!! quality mate!!,
when someone asked moz for a deal when he had nothing left, he told them to go to a real place near where i live where people do go to score! lol

B

British_Hempire

Yea Hoover believe it there are people just like that in manchester... lol
i know 1 or 2 of em....lol

You gotta buzz of the talking baby!! :rofl

as for Ideal!! quality mate!!,
when someone asked moz for a deal when he had nothing left, he told them to go to a real place near where i live where people do go to score! lol

Ideal is pretty true to life in many ways, well, it reminds me a lot of my life back in the 90s lol. You meet some wierdos and loser if you're a smalltime pot dealer, believe me! lol

Shameless is pretty accurate in a lot of ways too, I have known a few Frank Gallagher types in my life!

L

Limeygreen

I miss Fiona, Steve, Kev and I can't remember the girl Kev is with. Those were great times for sure.

420Gemmy

Can't believe I've never heard of this series I'm usually pretty clued in on this kind of stuff. Gonna go download it now :cool0010:

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Next ep is showing now for any stoners who forget

E

edelephant

I seriously cannot believe how many English people watch these crappy soap operas. I get a good laugh every night imagining the rough streets of London going empty for half hour while the rudeboi's get their dose of east enders!!!! :character0113: :rofl

dont worry boys, your secret is safe with me :lipssealed

B

British_Hempire

LOL ed, shameless is pretty funny, but soap operas are the work of the devil!

BTW, the soap is an American invention!

Top Bottom