Share other things you dig. Pets, cars, trophy fish etc....

• Thread starter QleanerQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Hey fellas whats up? I was just goin thro the threads and thinkin, hell, I interact with some of you guys more than alot of folks around my town! We all have a sick passion for the cannabis plant, and I was wondering what others might be into. Obviously dont share family photos! Lol. But here's a couple pics of my pets. Meeko. A 3 year old male blue Pitbull. My best freind no doubt. The ultimate dog! He's so mello and cool. He wont chase a cat through the yard unless I told him too.( which I never have. The garbage is another story! Damn cats!)
Share other things you dig pets cars trophy fish etc
Share other things you dig pets cars trophy fish etc 2

And here's my Cali Kingsnake. Desert phase. I really dig these snakes. They are cannibals. Immune to venoms and eat a lot of rattlesnakes! This one here is a viscious lil thing. Fed it 2 hoppers lastnite and went fill the waterbowl afterwards, the damn thing grabbed my finger and wrapped it up to constrict! I laughed my ass off! Its only 20 inches or so. No blood or anything. But damn that lil thing has some heart!
Share other things you dig pets cars trophy fish etc 3

Okay, I gotta get back to work before I get busted!! Lol. Hopefully this gets a good thread going! Dont be shy. Peace!
Quest

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Rrrrr 008 800x600
Rrrrr 006 800x600
My custom 1954 Chevy hot rod, Frame off total restore,brand new factory crated 350 High Preformance Ramjet 350 v8, 350hp, 350 turbo auto trans, mustang 2 rack and pinion power steering, Vintage Air, 4 wheel disc brakes, leather power bucket seats, all new wiring, glass, interior, chrome bumpers all new. FloMaster dual exhaust, Krager 5 spoke wheels with BF goodrich radials sounds bad ass
Drive as much a spossible, really turns some heads.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Ahhhh!!! Dude thats fuckin dope! Me and my wife were driving threw the Eastside of Detroit and seen aome cool art! She was wanting to go buy a few cans and get busy! We see these couple cats and they got the whole city tagged. Chaos and Gasm. See that shit all of over the D. Yeah if you can, trackdown some of your old work. Id like to see it. Probably bring back some memories for ya too. Thats ironic cuz we were just talkimg about it yesterday. Crazy man...crazy....

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

True Grit whats up bud?!! Glad to see you swing thru!! Lol, thats some pretty trippy shit! Didnt see that coming!! Im the country type guy. From Jonny Cash to Jason Aldean. Pantera and Megadeth growing up. I do dig some Avenged Sevenfold too! They fuckin ROCK!!! Haha, beer n bacon! Awesome!
Quest

true grit

true grit

What up! Ya i feel ya, i grew up on gangsta rap that evolved into souther rap (screw music), then developed actual music appreciation for instruments and real rock/music. Led Zep, Pink Floyd, ac/dc, jimi etc but recently got tossed into dubstep which has let me see a bunch of really talented electronic artists (and crappy ones too), def have some favorites tho. there are some artists doing some reallly weird and amazing stuff with sounds and i can def dig it.

Ya im a bacon fiend through and through. recently made the friends have a beer and bacon party- had to bring craft beer and some sort of bacon dish....went awesome. lol. best dish so far homie made elvis tacos with choco peanut butter, honey, cooked bananas and black forest bacon...hot damn.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Damn Chickenman! She is a real head turner! Frame off and everything? Damn man. Thats alot of work and money! Certainly worth every bit Im sure. Sure is a beaute! Hows she do in the 1/4? Ever place in a,show?

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Thats fuckin hilarious! I eat them Elvis sandwiches too! My fam and I are from Chattanooga, Tn! My grampa eats em !
Oh, when I was young, Bone thugs n harmony was my thing. Fast rappin mofo's with a crazy flow! 2pac, Ghetto Boys, Esham( Actually drank a fifth of Hennessy with him!!). Yeah I use to get down too! Shit... Im about to go download some Bone!!! Peace!
Quest

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn Chickenman! She is a real head turner! Frame off and everything? Damn man. Thats alot of work and money! Certainly worth every bit Im sure. Sure is a beaute! Hows she do in the 1/4? Ever place in a,show?

290 Ford 9 inch rear end. Pretty fast off the line, but the real power is 40 to 80 mph.
Had car up to 115 mph, never again too fast, but it will get no there no problem.
Car rides so smooth and handles the like a dream, great acceleration and handling in turns.
2nd owner, never will sell at any price, owned for 25 years...
Stereo is next.....

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Days Weeks Months Years. All my cheeses are pets that get affinaged and eaten... High batting average on these rippened Cams in a St Marcellin style about a week apart and cast differently to alter aging times. Cheers and Happy Friday!
17004 4697327721495 705969921 n

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
New zealand 2010 010
New zealand 2010 0342 800x600
New zealand 2010 0412 800x600
Dogs and stuff 030 800x600

From the top..
WildNew Zealand trout average size...
New Zealand, trout fishing, what more can i say...
My friends sheep farmin New Zealand. The most beautiful and peasefulplace ive ever seen.
Our children Tank and Peaches

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Top Bottom