Shark's tank.

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

hello farmers:character0004:
ok so im going to do a grow log on this grow, its been a few years since i have done a grow repost...must relearn how to host pics and all that kinda stuff...

spec will be coming as soon as i have everything in line, still waiting on some seeds to germ..

was going to show-case some CC gear but my package has been held up so i'll just go with what i already have in house...

TILL THEN SEE YA.....
peace:free-character-smil:free-character-smil

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Good luck Jaws, looking forward to your progress.

G81

JAWS

JAWS

hey green:cool0044:
thanks bro, just been reading the pic loading program we shall see how that go's..
peace:star

ok so the pics are working, cool.....

Silverback 1
true grit

true grit

LOL. silverbacks like what!!!

Looking forward to a dank gro broseph. You can also upload to a gallery if you choose to not upload individually. Its the option on the left 'User Menu'...

JAWS

JAWS

hey grit:cool0044:
thanks bro, i'll mess with that once i have some shot to upload..

well i only got 2 blackberries {MEMEY's} to pop the other 4 just got mushy and got tossed...two that went to soil only one has broke the soil, not filling good on this strain at all..totaly my fault as usual i just held on to them to long before popping them....very sad though those were the only original BLACKBERRIES i had, i made some O-KID blackberry f2's but there not {MEMY} quality...

not sure any of the STRAWBERRY DIESEL will make it either..

soo i just dropped some C99 * BLUEBERRY hopefuly those will give me something to work with..
not good:sad0123:

true grit

true grit

sounds like you are a cournicopia of fruit flavor after this run!! Good luck with the ones gettin popped!

JAWS

JAWS

Love sweet fruit gear..

hey grit:cool0044:
ppl die for shit that smell like candy-berries-sweet around here...some in-house gear---

banana's
blackberries
strawberrie's
blueberrie's
berrie's
cherrie's
orange's
lemon's
grape's
grapefruit's
pineapple's
cotton candie's
chocolate's
bubblegum's
cheese's
cappaccinno's

i think thats most of the fruity stuff and sweet stuff.
peace bro:rofl

enough to make a person:puke:puke:puke..

JAWS

JAWS

hello there:passingjoint:
ok so i just put three more TRIPLE OG KUSH * DPD to soil aswell as three TRIPLE PURPLE's...

the triple purple is a three way cross of--

PURPLE CHITRAL
PURPLE RHINO
PURPLE LIGHTSTORM

should put out some purple i would think, the next couple days should give me my strains and total number to work this round...

pollen on hand this round--
BASIC DIESEL {GREAT FNING WEED}
RAIL-LINE
peace:passingjoint:

JAWS

JAWS

hello FARMERS:free-character-smil
ok so lets give a little info this morning, theses are the strains i will be working with this time around..theses have all broke soil and are being grown in 20oz styro's for now..

LARRY OG * SOUR OG {LEMON LARRY}
GRAPE APE * AGENT ORANGE
TRIPLE OG KUSH * DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO
BLACKBERRY
NIGHTMARE DIESEL
TRIPLE PURPLE
C99 * BLUEBERRY
BERRY BASTARD

these will all be grown in soil, spec's

SOIL
GH 3 PART FERTS
BONE MEAL
BLOOD MEAL
PERLITE

KOOL-BLOOM
CAL-MAG
LIQUID WORM CASTING

3GALLON CONTAINERS
2X 400 OR A SINGLE 1000W
5X5 space {closet}
DATON BLOWER WITH CAN FILTER

ALL plants will be toped at 12 and all lower branches will be removed, remaining branches will be snapped early allowing some light to penatrate through the whole plant...

i have room to keep three males for breeding purposes, TRIPLE OG * DPD and SOUR LARRY and one more but not sure what the third one will be....

was hoping to do some CC gear but the timing is just not in the cards for this round, maybe next time..

like i said before i have two pollens already in-house and will be used in this round of breeding...

still small and no need to show any pics just yet...
peace:tmi:tmi:tmi

JAWS

JAWS

Pic's

ok let me see what up first...ok pics in order..

GRAPE APE * AGENT ORANGE
BERRY BASTARD
NIGHTMARE DIESEL

there all about 8days from being put into soil, plan on going about three weeks or so in these cup's....this should give me a very good strong root mass to take off with...

root EX has been added 1 so far and they will get another shot in about ten days...
peace:smoke

PICT0277
PICT0278
PICT0279
I

iahsound

Damn boss i did'nt know you had it like that!!!!:ridinghorse: I cant wait to see what b-come's of this!!!! those are all nice strains man and your seedlings are looking fat!!!happy to be here for this ride!! man i cant wait to see you crossing somthing!! i'm finaly after all these years gonna do some breeding,and my pollen should be coming from the top44, i want to cross that with every thing i got. hey do you think its better to pick out a weeker looking male or a more vigour's one???

JAWS

JAWS

hey sound:smoke
always pick the best male you have for breeding, why would you not....

smell-color-grow patterns is what i look for unless im looking for something very specific, if im making F2'S i try to match the male and female as closly as i can to one another...

if im looking for a nice cross i find a nice female and then find a male that has what I THINK the female lack's...

i did a strain i called PURPLE BASTARD it was a cross or {MOTHER} PURPLE URKLE CLONE {FATHER} STRAWBERRY DIESEL, loved the urkle but hated the slow growth and shot status...by adding the STRAW D to the make up i got what i was looking for which was a faster veg and OVER-ALL bigger plant at harvest..
peace bro:smoke

I

iahsound

Ya i was told to look for a weeker looking male so that the female gene's are more dominant...is there any truth to that??

JAWS

JAWS

what HAHA ive never heard the SHITE before, that dont make any sence what so ever...

i dont know what else to say about that bit of info..
WOWW.

I

iahsound

ya i figured that was sum shit! so you say look for the traits you want....man i cant wait to try this out!!! hope you dont mind but i will probly be askn some more questions on this topic as both our things move's along.:rasta:

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking killer so far Jaws! Cant wait to see what these do..

JAWS

JAWS

hey MANIC:smoke
ya brother it should be a nice show onces they get under the new 1000w, got a nice mix of flavor's and the smell should be very interresting for sure..
thanks bro:joint:

I

irie

Hey Jaws! I found your thread...nice to see you're still working with some great genetics and always in search of something new and killer. Hope you find a couple (or more) in this run.

Top Bottom