Shatter without Butane? How? Emotek?

• Thread starter pacificdunes74
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pacificdunes74

pacificdunes74

I love the new shatters and goopy concentrates that is easy to dab with using a nail but
I can not figure out how to make shatter or Sap without Butane. Butane is dangerous and I want to make Shatter without Butane. How? Here is a link to a place that I can buy a extractor from. They sell a 2500 gram, 1000 gram and a 250 gram machine. But what is this machine going to produce? I don't want oil. I want sticky glass like shatter or very gooey sticky think sap. I want the same consistency everytime and be able to run 250 grams every day in a relatively short amount of time. Most of all safely! Check this link out below. I have been fighting switching to concentrates full time but I love it and one hit from high grade concentrates and I'm medicated. I can turn a entire harvest that is big and bulky into the size of a big Tupperware. Patients are wanting this over flowers. Times are changing and I need to be on the boat before it pulls out of the harbor.

http://emoteklabs.com

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

iso bro. iso. timed wash, very coarse plant matter. 250 grams, 1 gallon iso. it'll take almost 4 hours to cook down.

Graywolf

Graywolf

A Lil Terp or a Terpenator will produce shatter, so i suspect that the Emotek Labs one will too.

We've also produced shatter with QWET, QWISO, QWAT, and HHO. Shatter is typically an issue of temperature control, to keep the extract in carboxylic acid state, because in the decarboxylated state, it is more runny.

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

I love the new shatters and goopy concentrates that is easy to dab with using a nail but
I can not figure out how to make shatter or Sap without Butane. Butane is dangerous and I want to make Shatter without Butane. How? Here is a link to a place that I can buy a extractor from. They sell a 2500 gram, 1000 gram and a 250 gram machine. But what is this machine going to produce? I don't want oil. I want sticky glass like shatter or very gooey sticky think sap. I want the same consistency everytime and be able to run 250 grams every day in a relatively short amount of time. Most of all safely! Check this link out below. I have been fighting switching to concentrates full time but I love it and one hit from high grade concentrates and I'm medicated. I can turn a entire harvest that is big and bulky into the size of a big Tupperware. Patients are wanting this over flowers. Times are changing and I need to be on the boat before it pulls out of the harbor.

http://emoteklabs.com

WWW.CONCENTRATEINDUSTRIES.COM FTW
NO 3 HOUR GAS RECLAIM
JUST DOPE SOAK YIELDS AND SUPER SAFE

hotRod

hotRod

A Lil Terp or a Terpenator will produce shatter, so i suspect that the Emotek Labs one will too.

We've also produced shatter with QWET, QWISO, QWAT, and HHO. Shatter is typically an issue of temperature control, to keep the extract in carboxylic acid state, because in the decarboxylated state, it is more runny.

does boiling off the ISO in the QWISO process cause it to lose taste?
does high temps cause it to not turn to shatter?

Mine seems to stay gooey, but I boil off ISO until it turns to
a thick gooey sap. Then turn a fan on it, but it will not harden and
tastes more like an oil? Any help would be great

Graywolf

Graywolf

Boiling off the Iso will also boil off some of the Mono and Sesquiterpenes, which are typically also alcohols, ketones, ethers, aldehydes, esters, and carboxylic acids. The reason that they smell so strongly, is that they have a high vapor pressure and are casting off molecules into the air, even at ambient temperatures.

We boil off Iso, because we are making a topical out of it, but if I was making a vaporizing oil, I would evaporate most of the Iso away using a fan and then purge with heat or heat and vacuum.

It looses less flavor if you keep the temperatures under 130F and use a fan to evaporate off the bulk of the alcohol.

Heat decarboxylates the oil and decarboxylated oil is runnier than it was in the carboxylic acid state.

Blow dry
Dried and scraped 1 1
QWISO Yield 1

Latest posts

Top Bottom