She’s almost there! Seven weeks!

• Thread starter Redbush117
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Redbush117

Redbush117

She’s Pineapple Express, 150 days old, the other four are cuttings from her as well. She’s 48 days into flower had some heat and dry stress early on so it has obviously affected her a bit stress wise. I used fox farm ocean forest to early on as well, used fox farm big grow tiger bloom and grow big, stopped using bud fattening nutes a week ago. Took a look at her trichomes I’d say most were cleanish but half of those were starting to haze up, a couple others were pure milky white, no amber yet. I’m actually curious as to what y’all think my yield will be? I’ve got no clue how to tell, I’m using three LED lights cheapies around $100 mark for two the other one not to much, 1000w 700w and a 5 w closer up, def not the true wattage of the lights but what they were labeled as by manufacturer’s. I plan on checking her trichomes day of week 8, also should I flush then and wait a few days dry her out and increase resin buildup? Or should I flush her beginning next week few days before then dry her out and check her a few days after the 8 week mark?

Shes almost there seven weeks
Shes almost there seven weeks 2
Shes almost there seven weeks 3
Shes almost there seven weeks 4
Shes almost there seven weeks 5
Shes almost there seven weeks 6
Shes almost there seven weeks 7
Shes almost there seven weeks 8
Shes almost there seven weeks 9
Shes almost there seven weeks 10
Shes almost there seven weeks 11
Shes almost there seven weeks 12
Shes almost there seven weeks 13
Shes almost there seven weeks 14
Shes almost there seven weeks 15
Shes almost there seven weeks 16
Shes almost there seven weeks 17
Shes almost there seven weeks 18
Shes almost there seven weeks 19
Shes almost there seven weeks 20
ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
150 days dam that seems like a long time. I’m a new indoor grower but I was able to squeeze out a 4 plant harvest at around 100 days. I’m curious as well about final harvest. It’s kinda hard to tell from the pictures how tall she is and how many bud sites are actually on her but maybe an expert can chime in on what to expect as far as yield.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
One thing I will say is your lights are probably one of the most important pieces of equipment when it comes to growing. Trust me on this don’t cheap out I did at first and my plants struggled but once I had a quality light source they took off and they produced for me I would say. Invest in 1 good ass light instead of multiple cheap ones lol m tellin ya! Below are some of the results from my first indoor grow and the light was a major factor. I had everything dialed in but light source is super important!! She’s looking pretty frosty tho man your about to make it to harvest!! Any reason why you took cuttings and flowered them small like that? They look good overall but I feel you could Improve and get even better results next run. A lot of ppl don’t even make it to harvest there’s so many things that can happen great job! The ppl here are so knowledgeable and have helped me along the way. They have helped guide me on decisions for my equipment and helping diagnose problems with my plants.

growsince79

growsince79

Honestly, they look like they been struggling in a poor environment (especially light) for 150 days. I'll guess less the 1/2oz per sqft. You did good with what you have and still managed to salvage something. So good job.

Redbush117

Redbush117

@ImpulsiveGrower well they were growing at a really off angle for the shape I wanted and it was an experiment to see if I could do it lol. But man I believe ya @growsince79 believe me but ouch half ounce a square foot….ouch. Is what it is though lol I don’t have a mini sun available. Now that would be cool as shit wouldn’t it lol? Anywho Any good lights y’all can think of for a 4x4 tent? Added with the ones I have now?

growsince79

growsince79

@ImpulsiveGrower well they were growing at a really off angle for the shape I wanted and it was an experiment to see if I could do it lol. But man I believe ya @growsince79 believe me but ouch half ounce a square foot….ouch. Is what it is though lol I don’t have a mini sun available. Now that would be cool as shit wouldn’t it lol? Anywho Any good lights y’all can think of for a 4x4 tent? Added with the ones I have now?
It could be the most potent weed you ever smoked. Never know. Get a good light now and you be rockin.

BDH420

BDH420

You did great for a beginner be proud I would!
100% be proud. Back in 1998 my best friends parents grew in 2 houses on a private way. They had been growing since 1991. They grew incredible dank even by todays standards. So naturally when I moved into my own place in 1998 I figured why not open a credit card and build a grow room and grow my own dank. I figured it would pay for its self. Because of my friends I could get at the time some super nice AK47 and bubbleberry clones. SO i bought all the bells and whistles. 2 SunSystem's with switchable ballast 1000watt with air cooled hoods. co2 with regulators, climate controls, air conditioner, Nutes, extra HPS and MH bulbs. Thousands of dollars. Im telling this story because this was such a bad idea that would have me in debt for years. The first sing this was going horribly wrong was it all arrived on one big pallet dropped off in front of my house. There was road work going on and a detail cop out front. yes in my drive way was all the grow supplies for a major grow op just sitting next to a cop in 1998, so we put it in the garage and waited 2 months before setting it up just incase. It took about 3 weeks and we had it all set up and ready to go. I got clones from my friends parents got them vegging really nice under the MH. Everything is going good so far. we have 10 Ak47 clones and 10 Bubbleberry clones. 2 months in vegging was a breeze. Time for the flip. We are excited it's working out. The electric bill is out of control i almost have a heart attack ack ack ack from it. The credit card bills are coming in now. Im feeling the stress. 4 weeks into flower. Im paranoid because it smells now and I need bigger can filters. Well here's where it all goes so wrong. I come home and it only took 24 hours there are webs all over my plants. they look dry and dead. SPIDER MITES!!! those cheeky bastards!!! F them! The whole grow including clones for the next round is destroyed. No dank to help pay the bills. No dank to take the stress away. No money to buy more dank. NO MONEY to pay any of the bills. The electric bill was to much to keep running it for a new round. So I had to take it all down sanitize everything and sell it all off piece by piece. I still have and use the lights though. Point of the story is its not a easy hobbie but if you can harvest the rewards are great. So be proud you made to harvest. also the bud you have looks good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom