She’s growing strange? Never seen one grow this way

• Thread starter Redbush117
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Redbush117

Redbush117

It’s a good seed from quality herb but the strain is kind of a question mark, anyways I’ve had plenty of success with bag seeds before but this one is growing weird. I’m using fox farm ocean forest so there’s a chance it might be to hot for her, run off is all in range for her at this stage with ppm and ec, any ideas?

Shes growing strange never seen one grow this way
Shes growing strange never seen one grow this way 2
Shes growing strange never seen one grow this way 3
Redbush117

Redbush117

Sprayed with ph balanced water. No nutes as ocean forest already has a ton. I’ve used it before with you flings with no problems.

Redbush117

Redbush117

Oh the Ocean Forest is hot debate once again. Ocean Forest is not hot. I have run so many plants from clone straight into it without any problems.
I’ve used ocean forest since I started first time I’ve seen this mutation, she looks healthy just deformed lol

Moshmen

Moshmen

I got an old bale of promix not long ago that had similar results I scrapped it and moved on to new bag with no issues

IMO Old and dry medium of any brand is a bad thing

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Yea I’m planning on nutes a few weeks in, soil will only go so far. So plants and cannabis can grow weirdish?
Oh yes. It just normal variation. You worry when the leaves fill out and are still weird shaped.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i wouldnt worry i had one that kinda looked like yours here a pic a week for 3 weeks

Latest posts

Top Bottom