She got sick after move to new room for flowering

• Thread starter Paul63
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Paul63

Paul63

Hi there I recently moved my plants from a vegging area to a flowering area in my basement - flowering room has a window for exhausting fumes. I do realize I had a bit of an N2 issue but they were all going pretty good until the move - as shown the plant ion the left got Effed up a few days after the move - the only real diff between the rooms is the temperature and a different light- I had to add a heater to the flowering room to get temp up to 70s during lights on but I let it go down to low 60s at night for 6 hours. The veg area had a Kuarez 4000 and the flowering are has an SF 4000. Two of the plants (including the sick one) are in organic soil and get a bit of Calmag each watering (1/4 - 1/2 tsp per gallon). Also I adjust ph to 6.4 before watering. Any idea what I can do. Thus far ive assumed it was a light\ heat issue so I raised the light a bit and moved the heater further away from plants. Also, they are still on 18/6 lighting . Thanks

She got sick after move to new room for flowering
She got sick after move to new room for flowering 2
coherent

coherent

Looks a little like over watered but hard to say. Have you feed it any nutes at all? If not may be the first plant showing the need to feed.

Paul63

Paul63

Looks a little like over watered but hard to say. Have you feed it any nutes at all? If not may be the first plant showing the need to feed.
I gave it mutes once which caused the N2 issue - that was a couple of weeks ago. As far watering I don’t think I over watered it I give the 2 in the organic soil fluid twice a week - and check the runoff 1/week which has always had a. extremely high ppm reading - right now they are still up around 3000 - but the change in health was also coincident with a watering.

Top Bottom