She is dying....at least looks that way. When to say when?

• Thread starter PLantAsEED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PLantAsEED

PLantAsEED

Question is are these plants save able.
two plants, struggling. Day 55 into flower. Haven’t gained any weight in weeks. One plant has leaves drying and dying left and right. The other looks like K deficient.

have two other plants with same promix, dry fertilizer in same amount, same water and they are doing great*.

advice?

She is dyingat least looks that way when to say when
She is dyingat least looks that way when to say when 2
HaveApuff

HaveApuff

I see what appears to be chronic over watering, but your problem maybe compounded by too much light also, especially if your plants have stretched up and you did not adjust your lights intensity, or raise it up to a more comfortable height for the plant. Cut back on the amount of watering you are doing and try raising your lights up, or dimming them down a little to help the plant. This plants location in relation to the light might help with where your other plants are in the tent in relation to your light, which we cannot see from the photos...

PLantAsEED

PLantAsEED

clip off the burnt leaves and give them a flush. they are about ready anyway.
I tried this once idk if it did anything. Organic grow in promix, a few weeks ago I ran 5gal through them....should I try again, maybe more water?

PLantAsEED

PLantAsEED

I see what appears to be chronic over watering, but your problem maybe compounded by too much light also, especially if your plants have stretched up and you did not adjust your lights intensity, or raise it up to a more comfortable height for the plant. Cut back on the amount of watering you are doing and try raising your lights up, or dimming them down a little to help the plant. This plants location in relation to the light might help with where your other plants are in the tent in relation to your light, which we cannot see from the photos...
So I am about 12” above canopy with hlg qb132 boards (240w). I do know that the one plant was being over watered for the first few weeks of flower. I have since tried to correct that...should I dim the light down some?

Top Bottom