Shed Growing

• Thread starter aesopero
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

aesopero

I am thinking of putting a perspex roof and two windows, to grow female autos. Would there be enough light to grow?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I mean... Technically yeah they'll grow. But it's not ideal as I doubt you would get enough direct sun. Theyd probably veg fine bud the buds would likely be loose and fluffy.

You could always supplement the photoperiod by setting up a 200w sunblaster CFL fixture on a timer to come on when the direct sun stops hitting the plants Theyd probably do fine that way.

Or just use a regular roof and hang proper growlights. Who needs the sun anyway.. lol
Honestly it's going to be so hot and humid in there with a clear roof you'll need some sort of ventilation anyway. Not many more steps to just build an indoor grow shed, and then you can use it all year..

M

Midsallday

I would throw a 600 watt light for supplemental for flowering

Madmax

Madmax

Had a good friend grow in shed that had a perspex roof ,he asked me why his plant was late
I told him to take the perspex off and before long it started budding..i couldnt think of any other reason .was something like near a month behind and had been growing that particular indica plant for a few years...so maybe certain types of perpex can interfer with the flowering cycle??

Edit: now i think of it ..it wasnt clear...was cloudy like..

M

Midsallday

Had a good friend grow in shed that had a perspex roof ,he asked me why his plant was late
I told him to take the perspex off and before long it started budding..i couldnt think of any other reason .was something like near a month behind and had been growing that particular indica plant for a few years...so maybe certain types of perpex can interfer with the flowering cycle??

Edit: now i think of it ..it wasnt clear...was cloudy like..

Hard to imagine that was the cause of late flowering but either way, kinda crazy

Top Bottom