Shiiiiiit... Strainly is Tanking For Real????

• Thread starter MHippie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Been smoking for over 30 years, been growing for over 20. Never heard of them, maybe a regional thing? I'm Canadian.

Not being a dick, just pointing out it may not be as big a deal as you are making it out to be.

Me 3, never heard of them either lol.

Last edited:
amekins

amekins

Add me to that list.....

Never heard of them......I'm sure the cannabis industry will somehow survive.

And that's a lame ass excuse for stopping.....can't find a way to process payments???? OMG!! Seriously??? This day and age???

How do all the seed banks do it?? They seem to have found ways as they are everywhere these days.

And for the record, bitcoin is VERY easy to use...not sure what the hell they are even talking about.......friction using bitcoin? WTF does that even mean???

People are just lazy....
Not always lazy. I tried to process orders with bitcoin and cryptocurrency and had issues with both.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Yeah i got the same email saying the were shutting down. Yesterday I got an email with a 7 day update so I'm a bit confused.
Think they might be too lazy to shut it down properly. If they need help... :D

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Why dont those that are complaining about it start a business modeled around the same idea. Just more profitable!!! Lmfao. Pure genius

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Why dont those that are complaining about it start a business modeled around the same idea. Just more profitable!!! Lmfao. Pure genius
Too damn busy. Too much risk. Ever try dealing with an arrogant stoner breeder? It's like trying to carry water with a colander. Fuck that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom