Shiiiiiit... Strainly is Tanking For Real????

• Thread starter MHippie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Never even heard of 'strainly'. So sure, why not.
Uhhhh seriously rookie? Freaking largest market of independent breeders and hard to find strains that I have found yet. Lol I've got over 40 strains because of them. Fucking sucks. And dont be a dick. Just saying.

BigCube

BigCube

Uhhhh seriously rookie? Freaking largest market of independent breeders and hard to find strains that I have found yet. Lol I've got over 40 strains because of them. Fucking sucks. And dont be a dick. Just saying.

Been smoking for over 30 years, been growing for over 20. Never heard of them, maybe a regional thing? I'm Canadian.

Not being a dick, just pointing out it may not be as big a deal as you are making it out to be.

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

Add me to that list.....

Never heard of them......I'm sure the cannabis industry will somehow survive.

And that's a lame ass excuse for stopping.....can't find a way to process payments???? OMG!! Seriously??? This day and age???

How do all the seed banks do it?? They seem to have found ways as they are everywhere these days.

And for the record, bitcoin is VERY easy to use...not sure what the hell they are even talking about.......friction using bitcoin? WTF does that even mean???

People are just lazy....

Terpz719

Terpz719

Oh shit... Just about a week ago I did my first seed purchase through them. It went great, and was thinking about doing some clone purchases next. Bullshit cannabis laws is why we can't have nice things. I'm so sick of this nonsense.

BigCube

BigCube

Oh shit... Just about a week ago I did my first seed purchase through them. It went great, and was thinking about doing some clone purchases next. Bullshit cannabis laws is why we can't have nice things. I'm so sick of this nonsense.

It wasn't so long ago it was just straight up illegal. I'm happy with the current state of cannabis laws, at least here in canada. Would ne nice to have more than 4 plant limit. But I'm not going to complain 🤣

I'm just happy we've got as far as we have in such little time.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
The site is still live for now. But checkout this email I just got. Wtf y'all? Anyone heard anything else?
Good thing you have like an ark of seeds.

I'm pretty skeptical they couldn't make crypto work, but that's their call. A real shame for sure. We....will see what happens.

God now I'm physically nauseous because I began to think about....

Nope, not even writing the word. This sucks about strainly though.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Good thing you have like an ark of seeds.

I'm pretty skeptical they couldn't make crypto work, but that's their call. A real shame for sure. We....will see what happens.

God now I'm physically nauseous because I began to think about....

Nope, not even writing the word. This sucks about strainly though.

Yeah dude for sure. Pretty bummed. But... NeptuneAuction. They've got some pretty cool stuff :)

Last edited:
Kanzeon

Kanzeon

TBH it's ridiculously easy to use crypto. Not just BTC, either. XLM works faster than BTC with fewer fees. At this point I feel like it's just companies refusing to innovate, or making excuses not to learn.

Fiat currency is eventually going to crash, and as they do crypto will pick up the slack. It's a lot harder to fix prices unfairly when there are alternate currencies that don't reflect the same inflation. Like, the US government could decide that milk is now a minimum of 7 dollars a gallon and as usual, everyone would have to pay that. If it were triangulated between USD, BTC, and XLM (for example), the other currencies wouldn't have to adopt the price change and would be supported by the influx of business away from USD.

Eventually, hopefully in my lifetime, billionaires will be obsolete, like a guy that has a collection of old seashell currency or some shit. Crypto represents more than face value- it's the mechanism that the working class can use to free themselves of the chains that banks put on us.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Fiat currency owned by that race of people from....what country?.6million people or so?..
The dollar going to shit? Itll be replaced with the amero!! Busines away from the dollar? Most if not all businesses are run by secret society types. Not going to work. Unless these types are behind the crypto. Which they probably are. But arent dumb enough to fully switch people over to crypto, just yet!
Another bullshit financial speculation tool to use against the people, like wall st?....
The problems in the world were created by these types. Never going to change and if it does thats scary cuz what trap are we being lead into now?? You want happiness get rid of gov or at a minimum crony capitalism. Not commie antifa/blm nonsense either. Libertarian party has a viable future. But too many brainwashed idiots/rigged elections...point is

Secret societies run the world, banks, almost all businesses, all gov spending goes to mostly freemason/mason entities, hello people wake up! Crypto currency isnt going to save you. You have no idea how much crpto these billionares own....lol...it could be a financial trojan horse. It could have been created by the elites to fuck anyone over that gets involved. Monetize and monopolize it for themselves only....lol....we'd have no clue if that was the case...build a time line of events that occured the last 10 15 20 years. The elites are moving the chess pieces to put the clamps down on us...good luck

TBH it's ridiculously easy to use crypto. Not just BTC, either. XLM works faster than BTC with fewer fees. At this point I feel like it's just companies refusing to innovate, or making excuses not to learn.

Fiat currency is eventually going to crash, and as they do crypto will pick up the slack. It's a lot harder to fix prices unfairly when there are alternate currencies that don't reflect the same inflation. Like, the US government could decide that milk is now a minimum of 7 dollars a gallon and as usual, everyone would have to pay that. If it were triangulated between USD, BTC, and XLM (for example), the other currencies wouldn't have to adopt the price change and would be supported by the influx of business away from USD.

Eventually, hopefully in my lifetime, billionaires will be obsolete, like a guy that has a collection of old seashell currency or some shit. Crypto represents more than face value- it's the mechanism that the working class can use to free themselves of the chains that banks put on us.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Fiat currency owned by that race of people from....what country?.6million people or so?..
The dollar going to shit? Itll be replaced with the amero!! Busines away from the dollar? Most if not all businesses are run by secret society types. Not going to work. Unless these types are behind the crypto. Which they probably are. But arent dumb enough to fully switch people over to crypto, just yet!
Another bullshit financial speculation tool to use against the people, like wall st?....
The problems in the world were created by these types. Never going to change and if it does thats scary cuz what trap are we being lead into now?? You want happiness get rid of gov or at a minimum crony capitalism. Not commie antifa/blm nonsense either. Libertarian party has a viable future. But too many brainwashed idiots/rigged elections...point is

Secret societies run the world, banks, almost all businesses, all gov spending goes to mostly freemason/mason entities, hello people wake up! Crypto currency isnt going to save you. You have no idea how much crpto these billionares own....lol...it could be a financial trojan horse. It could have been created by the elites to fuck anyone over that gets involved. Monetize and monopolize it for themselves only....lol....we'd have no clue if that was the case...build a time line of events that occured the last 10 15 20 years. The elites are moving the chess pieces to put the clamps down on us...good luck

Uhhhhh wtf dude? I'm an MBA, a vet, own a company, and I'm not part of a secret cabal. And I'm definitely not a shriner or mason. I guess you young bucks forgot that there are literally millions of people like me who have been trained to fight, served, have fought, and are amongst you. Do you honestly think that we, the population of the US, would allow any clamp to come down? Seriously? Have a little faith man :) Since the dawn of time, a small amount of people have ruled the masses. For over 200 years, our Country supposedly had a democratic republic going. Somewhere in the last 100 years, it got not so honest. Those with generational control... as happens ironically with monarchies and dictatorships... took control, have kept control, and don't want it pried from their fingers. And in every fallen civilization in history it has been proven that when the minority impose their will which is contrary to the will of the majority, then there will be conflict. And typically those with the larger numbers win. Let's say there are 250 million able bodied people in the US. Uhhhh.... that's a lot of numbers and the population is restless. I'm actually excited to see what comes next :) Have to believe it is in the benefit of the people this time. But please, throw your stereotypes out the window. Everyone isn't rigidly confined to rich and corrupt v. broke and moral.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Re the crypto part, yeah I don't get that. Crypto is pretty freaking easy to deal with for sure. I think there is probably something more going on there than they are saying. If it was a uh <cough> really bad thing there would be a Seal on that site right now because the data would have already been got. Not worried about that. Just sounds like something internally blew up. Weird. Sad to see them go though. Met a lot of top notch breeders and seed collectors there. Some guys have some REALLY difficult strains to get a hold of and charge a premium for them. But whatever. Breeder's paradise imo. Neptune has a really good selection of hard to find or out of stock elsewhere stuff too. So there's that. Idk. If anyone knows any other collective sites like that, this would be a great place to share it.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Uhhhhh wtf dude? I'm an MBA, a vet, own a company, and I'm not part of a secret cabal. And I'm definitely not a shriner or mason. I guess you young bucks forgot that there are literally millions of people like me who have been trained to fight, served, have fought, and are amongst you. Do you honestly think that we, the population of the US, would allow any clamp to come down? Seriously? Have a little faith man :) Since the dawn of time, a small amount of people have ruled the masses. For over 200 years, our Country supposedly had a democratic republic going. Somewhere in the last 100 years, it got not so honest. Those with generational control... as happens ironically with monarchies and dictatorships... took control, have kept control, and don't want it pried from their fingers. And in every fallen civilization in history it has been proven that when the minority impose their will which is contrary to the will of the majority, then there will be conflict. And typically those with the larger numbers win. Let's say there are 250 million able bodied people in the US. Uhhhh.... that's a lot of numbers and the population is restless. I'm actually excited to see what comes next :) Have to believe it is in the benefit of the people this time. But please, throw your stereotypes out the window. Everyone isn't rigidly confined to rich and corrupt v. broke and moral.
250 million able bodied folks in the us....lol....hardly even close...add up all the overweight, and the easily divided...its easily 1/2 if not 1/4 of that 250 number....then subtract sub par marksmen! We can start a list...i absolutely disagree with the 250 million theory....i wouldnt serve any gov either. With all do respect we dont serve a country we serve a gov. A bunch of sick ass perverts...oh, well, back to growin!!

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Yeah that's the eject button for me. Rip Strainly.
Sigh, just one more thing. Fiat currency is a shared fiction just like a lot of parts of our lives. Shared fictions are part of what makes us human. It allows us various organ-izations, which let us divvy things up into useful pieces.

Fictions can also drive us crazy, and our predilection for understanding them accelerates that.

I have found this hobby helps me disconnect from these fictions more than anything else in my life. I've lost thirty pounds since joining this site and beginning to grow this spring. My wife and I have sex like 3x more. My cholesterol is IN HALF (this coincided with quitting a liter a week whiskey habit and not going to the bar/eating bar food). I am more productive. I'm so much happier. I haven't had social media on my phone for months and I don't read national news articles any more. Just stuff about my city.

By just being quiet and thinking, I have sorted a lot of things out for myself. About myself. As Thoreau said, I wasn't put on this earth to change it. Just to live in it. I'm no saint. That's fine.

I'm just saying a detox from some of the anger in this thread helped me. And the anger follows from the injustices pointed out. Always.

Last edited:
crossfader

crossfader

It wasn't so long ago it was just straight up illegal. I'm happy with the current state of cannabis laws, at least here in canada. Would ne nice to have more than 4 plant limit. But I'm not going to complain 🤣

I'm just happy we've got as far as we have in such little time.
Amen to that!!! 🇨🇦

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Sigh, just one more thing. Fiat currency is a shared fiction just like a lot of parts of our lives. Shared fictions are part of what makes us human. It allows us various organ-izations, which let us divvy things up into useful pieces.

Fictions can also drive us crazy, and our predilection for understanding them accelerates that.

I have found this hobby helps me disconnect from these fictions more than anything else in my life. I've lost thirty pounds since joining this site and beginning to grow this spring. My wife and I have sex like 3x more. My cholesterol is IN HALF (this coincided with quitting a liter a week whiskey habit and not going to the bar/eating bar food). I am more productive. I'm so much happier. I haven't had social media on my phone for months and I don't read national news articles any more. Just stuff about my city.

By just being quiet and thinking, I have sorted a lot of things out for myself. About myself. As Thoreau said, I wasn't put on this earth to change it. Just to live in it. I'm no saint. That's fine.

I'm just saying a detox from some of the anger in this thread helped me. And the anger follows from the injustices pointed out. Always.

I'm with you. That's beyond ehhhh doesn't matter. I'm digging the tranquility of the grow. Conspiracy and political theory can suck it. My "driveway" is 1600+ feet long, curvy, and most importantly has a clear line of sight from 3 key locations. That's my world and that's all I pretty much give any fucks about at this point. The whacked posts above are a great reason why live chat is not a good idea and I'm not going to continue a political convos complete with shooters lol.

RIP strainly. I'm out too.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah i got the same email saying the were shutting down. Yesterday I got an email with a 7 day update so I'm a bit confused.

Latest posts

Top Bottom